LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

hey f-d up not christian or needing a muzzle sonfollower kook-you can't save or get anyone saved,especially with your hateful words and attitude.shut up and get lost.

However, there is more historical evidence of Jesus and his life on this earth than there is that George Washington existed.

We also have consciences and thoughts about life after this,so instead of letting this a-hole be the spokesperson for one faith, consider that he won't change at this point unless God actually does convert him into a loving,giving person,no strings attached.

I believe,and at this point I feel like sonfollower needs a muzzle,and needs to be considered anything but a follower of Jesus.

Let's shut him down and look at this potential swell speeding our way,brothers in surf.

the guy makes me ill.

You've said a few times that you just want to save kids. Who says they need to be saved? What are you saving them from?
    And why is it that all you guys had a troubled past. Everyone that tries to preach to me tells me how they were sucking d--k for crack before they found Jesus... I am happy you turned your life around I know you want to help others... But why don't you walk through the ghetto and to pull a needle out of a junkies arm. They may actually need saving.
    But the kids at the beach looking to surf DO NOT need to be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Do not have time to sit and stair at screen and reply to every response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can tell you this, whether I am at the grocery store or at the beach, there is one thing on my mind and that is to tell someone how to be saved. You guys can sit and rant about how I am enticing kids. I am a father of seven kids, yes they are all mine with the same woman. I am not a catholic, lutheran, methodist, or any of them denominations. I am a follower of JESUS. I collect surfboards and other surf accessories from complete strangers and tell them my story. Trust me when I say this it is 43 years of story. At one time in my life I was a mess. If you ever want to hear about this ministry I will travel and speak to one or a large group of people and I will bring the family. I am not a troll looking for attention. I am not getting rich doing this. I will not peddle Jesus for a profit. I have one motive and that is for people to get saved. I could go on and on, any questions call me. Gotta go sunrise surf session with kids, then FREE SURF CAMP at 8am. Man you guys and girls are tough.

Impacting the coast for JESUS

I hope you have their parents sign a release form that protects you from lawsuits after they crack their head open with their new free surfboard.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    But the kids at the beach looking to surf DO NOT need to be saved.
    Agreed, they're already on the path to salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Agreed, they're already on the path to salvation.
    Salvation= God's free gift of eternal life and forgiveness for sin which I may have by believing that the Lord Jesus died for me and rose again. When I believe in Christ, I am saved from the penalty of sin. As I grow in the Lord, He continues to free me gradually from the power of sin. Someday I will be saved from the presence of sin.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by bukett View Post
    this might be a little off subject but i see your name is dawnpatrol SUP? SUP MEANING STAND UP PADDLE BOARD? that **** is a joke. which means that your prob a joke as well. quit bashing people for what they believe in and worry about yourself. maybe your just butthurt because the dude actually surfs and not a paddleweiner. whats crazy is that you actually think your a surfer but your body doesnt even touch the water lol i just wanna know how you fit that paddleboat on top of your prius. before you start doggin on someone else look at yourself.
    If you knew anything about me and what I ride, you wouldn't have posted this non-sense. I see you frequent this place, 3 posts since 2011, you're informed.

good luck with that

Salvation= God's free gift of eternal life and forgiveness for sin which I may have by believing that the Lord Jesus died for me and rose again. When I believe in Christ, I am saved from the penalty of sin. As I grow in the Lord, He continues to free me gradually from the power of sin. Someday I will be saved from the presence of sin.

Any questions?

Images

Any questions?
    Salvation as defined by you Wayne, and the conceptual framework your world is structured around. Sin is another cultural construct which can be relative to the individual. And while we're on the subject, the concept of original sin is the biggest crock of sh*t IMO. Something I always grappled with(I was raised Catholic, my mom just wanted me to get confirmed and then left the choice up to me), but how you you tell people that they're born guilty and without baptism will be damned for eternity. Christianity as a whole appeals to the dispossesed and oppressed, but I mean come on, it's such a transparent selling point. Join us and get baptized or you're going to hell. And for the record, I mean no disrespect to anybody's personal beliefs, I just find theological discussion interesting. Sh*t, I even talk to the Jehovas in my neighborhood.

Any questions?
    Someone is a little self rightous. Why go to church when I can go to this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    I hope science also proves that liberal ass-hats have self-anointed themselves all
    knowing in turn irrelevant. I'm not a religious person but I hate a-holes like you that
    have nothing better to do then prove how negative your view point is and try to
    beat down others w/ vitriol.
    Let's see, you're calling me....liberal a**hat....a**holes...d***weed....you may be headed for the rarified infarction status, watercress. What are you, 12?

Make your way over to the hater thread as started by another self-righteous bible-thumper, Little Lord Fauntleroy himself, aka clemmy, and there you can go bonkers all you wish.
    Last edited by yankee; Sep 10, 2013 at 06:22 PM.