LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Surfboards

Images
    Wow- it's interesting how mad people get at Jesus. And even more interesting how over 29 pages that Wayne hardly talks about - and doesn't even come close to pushing his views on anyone. Actually it's others talking more about God then Wayne! All Wayne was asking for was donating boards and people get all bent out of shape over nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Next thread I start I will make sure I put Jesus in the topic so any body that I might offend will not participate.
    This would probably be a good idea instead of saying Free Surfboards.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Wow- it's interesting how mad people get at Jesus. And even more interesting how over 29 pages that Wayne hardly talks about - and doesn't even come close to pushing his views on anyone. Actually it's others talking more about God then Wayne! All Wayne was asking for was donating boards and people get all bent out of shape over nothing...
    Ah yeah, there you go again....there's that passive-aggressive spew that you guys love to pull. What, are you trained in it? 'You guys are angry, so you're not rational, while we're just talkin' about our luv for hayzeus man.' Spare us the sanctimonious yah yah, slick.

No one is mad, no one is angry, no one hates you. A lot of us rational thinkers simply understand that your proselyting is a screen for ulterior motives, be it creeping out on little kids, scamming money through tax-free church collections or just running profitable games on people in the name of 'your lawd.'

And we don't like it. Getting sucker-punched repeatedly by you people.....it got old a few centuries ago, podnah.

This is a SURF FORUM. Not the place for you people to continually hijack the threads with your hue & cry to your religious beliefs. No matter what the vehicle. Your white van is running, wasting gasoline & fouling the atmosphere; go now.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Ah yeah, there you go again....there's that passive-aggressive spew that you guys love to pull. What, are you trained in it? 'You guys are angry, so you're not rational, while we're just talkin' about our luv for hayzeus man.' Spare us the sanctimonious yah yah, slick.

No one is mad, no one is angry, no one hates you. A lot of us rational thinkers simply understand that your proselyting is a screen for ulterior motives, be it creeping out on little kids, scamming money through tax-free church collections or just running profitable games on people in the name of 'your lawd.'

And we don't like it. Getting sucker-punched repeatedly by you people.....it got old a few centuries ago, podnah.

This is a SURF FORUM. Not the place for you people to continually hijack the threads with your hue & cry to your religious beliefs. No matter what the vehicle. Your white van is running, wasting gasoline & fouling the atmosphere; go now.
    Who hurt you Yankee? We're here for you but you have to talk to us. Why ya so mad Lil Buddy? Put your head on my shoulder, let it all out.
    Last edited by ClemsonSurf; Sep 13, 2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Spelling best not be misspelling nuttin' when calling out a yank.

yankee is easily the angriest girl on this forum. rcarter is her other profile she posts under. one hateful persona isn't enough for this mental hospital local. this chick is cooked in the head and will attack any and everybody for the littlest thing. creepy one

I do not want to hijack your Epic Concert Thread, but why is that on a SURF FORUM? At least I stick with the subject of surfing/surfboards. FREE SURFBOARDS/FREE SURF CAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    yankee is easily the angriest girl on this forum. rcarter is her other profile she posts under. one hateful persona isn't enough for this mental hospital local. this chick is cooked in the head and will attack any and everybody for the littlest thing. creepy one
    You are one to talk about multiple accounts/personalities OceanO or should I say AtlanticO or perhaps NJSHREDMACHINE. Why don't you pick a persona and go FU@K yourself rather than jumping into this ***** fest?

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I do not want to hijack your Epic Concert Thread, but why is that on a SURF FORUM? At least I stick with the subject of surfing/surfboards. FREE SURFBOARDS/FREE SURF CAMPS!
    Because it is in the all discussion section and not the surf section. And yes you do stick with surfing/surfboards/god/jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    You are one to talk about multiple accounts/personalities OceanO or should I say AtlanticO or perhaps NJSHREDMACHINE. Why don't you pick a persona and go FU@K yourself rather than jumping into this ***** fest?

Because it is in the all discussion section and not the surf section. And yes you do stick with surfing/surfboards/god/jesus...
    AtanticO is fairly obvious and i don't hide it. i got a 1 week timeout and was reborn (hahaha) OceanO.

thought the tears in your eyes from a 1 point infraction made you want to bail? from murder threats none the less. you've threatened to kill people a lot on this forum. what a nut. your one weird chick yankee/rcarter/NJshredmachine

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    AtanticO is fairly obvious and i don't hide it. i got a 1 week timeout and was reborn (hahaha) OceanO.

thought the tears in your eyes from a 1 point infraction made you want to bail? from murder threats none the less. you've threatened to kill people a lot on this forum. what a nut. your one weird chick yankee/rcarter/NJshredmachine
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post

Oh Yes Thank You Very Much For Adding the FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!!

this is the real yankee/rcarter. bet she'll threaten to kill me now that i exposed who she really is
    download (1).jpg