Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 333

Thread: Free Surfboards

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Bunch of Haters. Has anyone who's responded actually seen how sonfollower goes about his business when giving these boards away? I agree, I see how he sounds (the pushy Christian), but man - try not to spew all that venom when you don't know. He's giving kids surfboards.

    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...
    Let us get a glimpse of reality. Here is the truth just want you all to be saved. Is it possible? Of course, you just need to be steered on the right path. There is a Heaven and Hell. It is all written in the Bible. Plant the seed, feed it , then it grows. If you really think I am being pushy, that is an opinion. Free surfboards and surf camps that is just an outreach. Some of you guys on that have viewed through this forum have helped. As for a disservice, maybe or maybe not.OCandSC if you get a chance contact me and maybe we can work together in South Carolina on something? As for me and the family, we just want to let the light shine and give everybody that FREE GIFT OF JESUS.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I am a Christian by definition. By definition, according to the Bible, sonfollower is an anti-christ.
    The Beachbreak speaketh the truth.

    And Pumpmaster takes no prisoners with his truths, he's always been the real deal, gotta respect that.

    As for thee, oceano-no-go, your modus operandi is familiar and it is weak. You accuse me, and you accuse Getcarter, of being the same persona. We are not.

    Then, you proceed to scream at everyone else as being angry & hateful. Which, we are not.

    You're a frustrated gremlin, oceano-no-go. When you get wet, you get mean. You must be hell on wheels in the lineup where you surf.
    It's an Internet forum - - people have opinions that differ from yours - - so lighten up Francis.

    You respect no one whose opinion differs from your own.
    Then, you take it to another level & you go Defcon6 on people. Calling them names & accusing them of weird stuff. No wonder you got banned. But then you felt compelled to re-invent yourself under another call sign. Jeeeeezus. H. Keerist.

    Does the NSA know you exist...? I inquire in the most positive sense.
    Because if they don't know that you exist, they should; you could prove to be this century's Agent Orange in the war on .... well... anything.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...

    And there ya have it.

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,206
    Damn Yankee (no pun intended) now you got me wanting to change my screen name to GetCarter that was genius! Spot on about OceanBobo too. I must say at least Wayne finally admitted that our thoughts were our opinions and he seems to understand that opinions are okay. However OceanO as you said just seems to jump in to the fray for no good reason and not add a thing of value to the argument or see that it is alright if others disagree with him.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The Beachbreak speaketh the truth.

    And Pumpmaster takes no prisoners with his truths, he's always been the real deal, gotta respect that.

    As for thee, oceano-no-go, your modus operandi is familiar and it is weak. You accuse me, and you accuse Getcarter, of being the same persona. We are not.

    Then, you proceed to scream at everyone else as being angry & hateful. Which, we are not.

    You're a frustrated gremlin, oceano-no-go. When you get wet, you get mean. You must be hell on wheels in the lineup where you surf.
    It's an Internet forum - - people have opinions that differ from yours - - so lighten up Francis.

    You respect no one whose opinion differs from your own.
    Then, you take it to another level & you go Defcon6 on people. Calling them names & accusing them of weird stuff. No wonder you got banned. But then you felt compelled to re-invent yourself under another call sign. Jeeeeezus. H. Keerist.

    Does the NSA know you exist...? I inquire in the most positive sense.
    Because if they don't know that you exist, they should; you could prove to be this century's Agent Orange in the war on .... well... anything.
    people have different opinions. exactly. wish you would actually read what you write. anytime somebody isn't exactly inline with your opinion you go off. or as you say over and over 'defcon6'. WTF? where do you even get that? sounds dumb. you and your other profile, boy george....i mean rcarter, are the angriest, weirdest people on this forum. you two are always going off on people.
    Last edited by OceanO; Sep 15, 2013 at 04:57 AM.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Damn Yankee (no pun intended) now you got me wanting to change my screen name to GetCarter that was genius! Spot on about OceanBobo too. I must say at least Wayne finally admitted that our thoughts were our opinions and he seems to understand that opinions are okay. However OceanO as you said just seems to jump in to the fray for no good reason and not add a thing of value to the argument or see that it is alright if others disagree with him.
    jump into the fray? are you kidding me? was this thread for special members only? people are sick of reading your crap boy george. you go off on everybody with a different opinion! it seems to be your only reason for showing up on SI. you add nothing of value to this site. you never even discuss surfing. just argue, threaten, insult, and run people down to feed your small-man superiority complex. must be lonely being you.

    thought you were leaving SI? didn't you beg to have your account deleted cause you got an infraction? for threatening to murder people...once again. or were you just crying out for attention? sad sad sad little boy george
    Last edited by OceanO; Sep 15, 2013 at 05:05 AM.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Bunch of Haters. Has anyone who's responded actually seen how sonfollower goes about his business when giving these boards away? I agree, I see how he sounds (the pushy Christian), but man - try not to spew all that venom when you don't know. He's giving kids surfboards.

    Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

    I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...
    Ephesians 6................................................. .................................................. ...................

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    jump into the fray? are you kidding me? was this thread for special members only? people are sick of reading your crap boy george. you go off on everybody with a different opinion! it seems to be your only reason for showing up on SI. you add nothing of value to this site. you never even discuss surfing. just argue, threaten, insult, and run people down to feed your small-man superiority complex. must be lonely being you.
    Says the douche that has only come into this thread to ***** at me and Yankee and joined the site to bash and belittle a guy who started a thread about building a board!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    thought you were leaving SI? didn't you beg to have your account deleted cause you got an infraction? for threatening to murder people...once again. or were you just crying out for attention? sad sad sad little boy george

    As stated in that thread I was leaving due to the hypocrisy of the infraction. As I said I did threaten the hell out of you and Emass. You both took it like big boys and argued back with me. I never uttered any threat to ECswells but simply warned him that he was not in HI anymore and to watch out for folks on the east coast since he bashed an entire state. He then reports me to the admin/mod. When members chimed in and said not to leave I rethought my position, mainly due to PBJ's comments and a few other folks. Not two weeks before PBJ and I went at it in the civil war thread, had differing opinions, but found mutual respect, then later on he even helped me with my choice stop toking with some very helpful advice in some PM's.

    You obviously will never stop taking shots at me and others you don't like so lets stop derailing Wayne's thread and call it a day. Your scathing reply to this comment will not be responded to by me so you have a nice life, get some waves and always cross the road when the Do Not Walk sign is lit and with your eyes closed.
    Last edited by rcarter; Sep 16, 2013 at 04:39 AM.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    BUSTED! yet again, waynetheinsaaaaane
    Here's one of your many psycho religulous names, banned of course as is your wont.
    Begging for kiddie stuff, money, listing your phone & email info, wtf.



    sonfollowerssurf
    sonfollowerssurf is offline Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194

    Free Surfboards

    Son Followers Ministry is looking for kids to give FREE SURFBOARDS to. We will be in your area this summer. We are a non profit ministry located in Cocoa Beach Fla. We collect boards and give them to kids who do not have an opportunity to own a board. We will be traveling by RV May thru Aug 2013 from Fla to Maine. We are planning our stops and do not want to miss you. For more info you can follow us on facebook at Son Followers Ministry Cocoa Beach. Also you can reach us via email at sonfollowerssurf@yahoo.com or by phone 321-626-9107. If you would like to help contact us also we are in need of boards, accessories, and financial donations.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus

    Wayne
    Last edited by yankee; Nov 17, 2015 at 01:48 AM.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    Oh man what a classic!