LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Snow on its way....

well thought i would share this, they are saying that NYC will get 3 inches or 30 inches of snow.. also the swell from this looks all time for LI.
    http://gawker.com/5982121/nyc-will-g...w-this-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    well thought i would share this, they are saying that NYC will get 3 inches or 30 inches of snow.. also the swell from this looks all time for LI.
    http://gawker.com/5982121/nyc-will-g...w-this-weekend
    Waist high and "all time"....right.

Well what ever the amount of snow we get is, as long as the swell is decent its fine by me. Cant wait!! Quading in the snow, on Friday, then quading in the ocean on Saturday... a weekend of quads! Both are red too haha

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    Well what ever the amount of snow we get is, as long as the swell is decent its fine by me. Cant wait!! Quading in the snow, on Friday, then quading in the ocean on Saturday... a weekend of quads! Both are red too haha
    HAHAHAHAH dude that sounds like a blast!

for those knowledgable of the LI scene - what are your thoughts on saturday? i'm thinking of making the trip from NJ

Granted conditions are safe to drive in, the storm is supposed to taper off in the afternoon. It really depends on how strong the wind is and how much snow falls. Keep your eye on some of the cams that we have around here. Sunday may be a safer bet to drive over and get some, although a smaller swell... could be better off though. I still don't know what iI'm doing Saturday.

Where the hell is DawnPatrol to tell us all how warm it is in FL?!?!? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Where the hell is DawnPatrol to tell us all how warm it is in FL?!?!? LOL
    Right here bro, it's another scorcher today with a high of 74+ HAHA, and that's with the front rolling through, it's been in the 75 - 80's here and there recently.

Sorry, that was mean wasn't it?

Damn you! LOL My mom just got back from Clearwater, she was rubbing it in, too. I sent her this pic, she responds with this...
    FL.jpgFL 2.jpg