LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

L.A. Surfer narrowly escapes hail of gun fire by LAPD sneaking in a morning session

Received this from a friend in Redondo Beach

Summary:

"David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way."

"Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue."

"His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black."

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,3955268.story Link deleted

New Link provided by WhiskeyTango http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,3955268.story
    Last edited by goofy footer; Feb 11, 2013 at 03:50 PM.

Wow, imagine how quickly things went from "man i'm about to score some tasty waves" to "oh sh*t" i'm being shot at and could be dead any second"

I watched the National news last night and neither the story about the guy getting shot at in Torrance, nor the one about the 2 little, old, ladies getting shot up on Saturday were mentioned. The LAPD is goin ape. Bad Craziness, they are definitely keeping those stories off the National front page; but theyíre making huge play on the local channels and print. Canít have the citizenry thinking that the cops are as dangerous as Dorner. Like all San Diegans, I consider anything North of the Cristianitos exit to be Los Angeles, so Iím a gonna Stay out of Malibu Lebowski.

lapd-will-provide-new-truck

Cali is insane. The bad guys have taken over.

This guy is going to be a rich man...plenty of surf trips headed his way, courtesy of the City of Los Angeles.
    What a bunch of idiots. Wrong color and make of truck even.
    Nice aim BTW, half of the them are in the tailgate.

Images
    shoot first, ask questions later. If you have a pickup truck, watch out! You fit the description and could be shot on sight.

Page not found.

Article was deleted

So, I guess he has been hiding out in a body shop some where and was able to refurbish this into a nice new pick up.........
    untitled.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    Page not found.

Article was deleted
    No, it just moved: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,3955268.story