LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Nope, not what I suggested at all. Also, there were two separate shooting incidents, two separate LA Times stories, you're missing some details man. All I said was, "why does this have to be a conspiracy?"

I've been hearing a lot of, "the LAPD wants to kill this guy because he knows where all the skeletons are buried" chatter around here (meaning San Diego) all weekend long. I'm just saying that I don't buy into that conspiracy theory. I think that the LAPD wants this guy dead because they're pissed and scared. That's it.

In no way do I find the officers' response in either shooting incident justifiable or excusable. Just predictable.

And to clarify what I mean by predictable, "Bunch of scared, trigger happy cops are freaking out."
    Thank you for the clarification, sure did sound like something else 1st go around. I'm sure they want this guy dead, but going around just shooting at random people won't solve anything. I'm just glad the random guy trying to catch some waves that morning is ok and will live to see another day. As for the cops, i'm not even going to say what I think here, it's not good though, i'll leave it at that.

Images
    plus, do these fools really think the guy is just going to be driving his truck around in broad daylight? According to them he's so trained by the army to kill and has already gotten away with killing people and hasn't been caught. They don't know where he is and they are all scared.

I think the first thing they should concede is that he's not stupid enough to drive his truck around during the day in a populated area.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Thank you for the clarification, sure did sound like something else 1st go around. I'm sure they want this guy dead, but going around just shooting at random people won't solve anything. I'm just glad the random guy trying to catch some waves that morning is ok and will live to see another day. As for the cops, i'm not even going to say what I think here, it's not good though, i'll leave it at that.
    Hell yeah, I'm glad that the two, little old, ladies in the blue tacoma are ok too. They unloaded on those two, something like 55 shots fired. Bad craziness. Not that I ever need an excuse, but just one for me not to go North of San Clemente.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Hell yeah, I'm glad that the two, little old, ladies in the blue tacoma are ok too. They unloaded on those two, something like 55 shots fired. Bad craziness. Not that I ever need an excuse, but just one for me not to go North of San Clemente.
    For F Sakes what were they thinking (if at all)

Glad I don't live in LA. The cops are out of control out there.

Dorner has been labeled a "domestic terrorist" by the LAPD chief. Opening the door to the very first drone strike assassination of an American on American soil (or maybe just south of the border)? If that happens, we're gonna have a lot more to worry about in this country than the price of kiwi surfboards...

Images
    If you want to go deep look into the SSRI medication side effects for which the recent mass shooters were prescribed. This probably also includes Dorner who admitted to severe depression.

Great now when I'm headed to burnout, rat, hagerties, the cove, or basically any where in the South Bay or torrance in a truck I not only have to watch out for trash in the water I gotta wear a flack jacket. As long as I can get to Mickey's deli or Rascal's for some thing to grind on I think I'll still roll out.

Say some prayers for all your homies in LA... Life there just got harder, and more deadly!

Images
    Gross incompetence. That IS attempted murder for each officer that fired their weapon and not one of them will get charged because…..well……you know…… they’re above the law. F*cking absurd.

"Know your target and what's beyond." One of the most basic rules of handling firearms.