Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Glad I don't live in LA. The cops are out of control out there.

Dorner has been labeled a "domestic terrorist" by the LAPD chief. Opening the door to the very first drone strike assassination of an American on American soil (or maybe just south of the border)? If that happens, we're gonna have a lot more to worry about in this country than the price of kiwi surfboards...

Images
    If you want to go deep look into the SSRI medication side effects for which the recent mass shooters were prescribed. This probably also includes Dorner who admitted to severe depression.

Great now when I'm headed to burnout, rat, hagerties, the cove, or basically any where in the South Bay or torrance in a truck I not only have to watch out for trash in the water I gotta wear a flack jacket. As long as I can get to Mickey's deli or Rascal's for some thing to grind on I think I'll still roll out.

Say some prayers for all your homies in LA... Life there just got harder, and more deadly!

Images
    Gross incompetence. That IS attempted murder for each officer that fired their weapon and not one of them will get charged because…..well……you know…… they’re above the law. F*cking absurd.

"Know your target and what's beyond." One of the most basic rules of handling firearms.

Welcome to 'Merka. We're the got the most freedoms. freedom to pay more for health care, freedom to get kilt on a busy street my those who "Serve and Protect"(whom?), freedom to pay shiploads of taxes then be expected to do without so those with the most get more. reminds me of a song, with adult lyrics.

wow thats fukin insane!!i guess thats why california residents are making shirts and stickers sayin im not dornor.that my friends,is so fukin not cool!

they're assuming that those piggies can read

This effin Jerk off Dorner is probably watching the news and loving it. He's trying to turn everyone against the cops and they are helping him! What a bunch of idiots