LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    damn right. i surfed friday saturday sunday. They were all fun if you were out at the right time and place. I dont even remember when the last time i surfed 3 days in a row with some fun size waves pushing through. definitely needed that!

gotta say Friday was pretty fun around 2 with some thick shifty little wedges coming through around low tide. Sunday was lining up really nice with some long glassy lefts and rights. I plugged these two days of waves into the wave algorithm machine. It said this bumps my winter rating up to 6.2 for Va Beach.

yes, good times. I rode my log the whole swell and got some great ones. If only I had a roy stuart board it could have been epic. One day.

Been out of town so I'm curious - what was the SwellInfo forecast for Friday?

Images
    did anyone else have trouble droppin into waves? when i was out around 2 the winds were howling and literally made it so much more difficult to get into the wave, that and the huge amounts of spray were blinding. i loved it.

Descent size for VB! I liked the black & white photo of the pier.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
    Descent size for VB! I liked the black & white photo of the pier.
    Thanks man i appreciate it!