LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    slightly off-topic, but i have a recurring dream where i'm trying to get to this break in the middle of the woods - in the dream, i've been there before and i can picture it...slow rolling swells on a body of water, as glimpsed through a thick stand of trees....but i can never quite get to it.

and then i wake up. carry on.

Images
    We had a thread about this before... Apparently it is a common dream among us surf addicted. I haven't had one in a while, but its always about finding surf in the most obscure places, however I never actually get to surf.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    slightly off-topic, but i have a recurring dream where i'm trying to get to this break in the middle of the woods - in the dream, i've been there before and i can picture it...slow rolling swells on a body of water, as glimpsed through a thick stand of trees....but i can never quite get to it.

i have dreamed similar...my lawn has waves breaking in it, farms have waves breaking in it...etc

I have the same dreams. Worst part is i almost never actually surf. Something always stops me

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post

That is so crazy that so many people have some variation of this same dream. My trees are tropical and the waves are at the edge of a mangrove swamp. I'm sweaty, I'm hot, I've been marching through the rain forest all day. I'm lugging a board and a pack. They're heavy. There are waves, I can see them, but something or maybe someone I'm with keeps telling me, just around the next point, keep going. We never get there. Makes for a darn long night.

Luckily, I have plenty of dreams where I catch waves.

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorMdVaNc View Post
    Awesome photos Goosemagoo. I just looked at all 400+ photos. Are any of those houses out there for sale? Lol, talk about private beach front property. That gallery makes me really want to get out there and kayak or SUP around there. Thanks for sharing.
    Don't know if any are for sale. I just stumbled on those pics while browsing flickr photos. To bad there wasn't a huge swell when the photog was taking pics.

I had this nightmare of surfable waves crashing in front of, and all around my house... oh wait... that actually happend.... sandy you b$tch.

Quote Originally Posted by wet dreams View Post
    I have the same dreams. Worst part is i almost never actually surf. Something always stops me
    Same here.

that spot looks pretty epic in va,your only problem is getting there.yooud need a boat or a chopper