LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuba Surfing

Cuba Surfing

Article from the NYT on surfing in Cuba.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/sp...tml?ref=sports

Wow! You gotta admire their grit and ingenuity!

Remember it would be against US law to sell a US-made surfboard there. You know, that would be enabling the Castro regime.

went to cuba 12 years ago via Mex---craziest coolest place I've been to. On par with India as far as wild travel experiences

Quote Originally Posted by ukelelesurf View Post
    went to cuba 12 years ago via Mex---craziest coolest place I've been to. On par with India as far as wild travel experiences
    Yeah, I spent 7 weeks there in summer of 1998. Flew in from Ecuador and backpacked around. Insane, mentally and emotionally exhausting and incredibly awesome at the same time.

Images
    Interesting read...those guys are dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Interesting read...those guys are dedicated.
    I was born in Cuba. My mother's family came from Spain and had a sugar cain plantation there near Santiago next to Gitmo(my father was stationed there). My parents had to leave when castro took over, what a shame, i love the carribean life.

dont believe everything u hear about castro.my best friend is a purebred cuban,and he is the sickest youll ever see on a guitar,does the best impressions,a down to earth kind of guy.the us doesnt like castro bcause when he came in power,he sed fuk us aid,il get my help from the soviets.so all the countries around the world that hate us like egypt,libya,yemen,etc.. all gets us aid,basically welfare for countries that u and i pay for.so castro said the soviets are our friends,not the us,so we condemd them as communists,when its US that is the true communists

Where to even begin with this one....

Images
    Hehehe.................