1. South Side "Dumps"
    2.48th St OC MD
    3. Rockaway New York

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Congo4life93 View Post
    1. South Side "Dumps"
    2.48th St OC MD
    3. Rockaway New York
    1st street jetty VB BABY. haha i still don't get why ECSC isn't held at the Lighthouse. but whatever, its still fun to surf it. There isn't really any overrated waves on the EC anyway IMO. When there is some surf, you can be sure to see me out there barring injury.

Images
    A lot of spots in jersey with the messed up bars

1. North East
    2. Central Coast
    3. South East

Sebastian Inlet

jersey. all of it. new jersey sucks. the surfers who live there suck. everything about it sucks. totally overrated in it's entirety.

southside is over rated 48st I disagree good spot

manasquan-the ec crowd equivlant to pipeline,with a mushy take off and closeout sections...
    jenks-very crowded,get dropped in by the spongers
    bayhead-super super super shallow,double overhead waves breakin in ankle deep(which is normal for nj)water,njs elite rules out there,and if u surf there,ur going to make a lot of enemies with the states finest,but who the hell cares!!!plz go surf those spots iv listed

delmarva gets good once sometimes even twice a year if youre lucky. overrated.

Not sure you picked up on njserfer's true motive

Quote Originally Posted by shacktime00 View Post
    Seriously? I have recently moved to Stone Harbor, New Jersey from Virginia. New Jersey when its on, pumps. I have experienced four major swells since moving late November and I have to say I love it. I love Cape Hatteras and Rodanthe but I'll claim New Jersey every single time. I've also met some awesome people and surfers who I have grown extremely close with through Hurricane Sandy relief efforts that allowed me to form close relationships with several people on the coast. To say that it, "sucks" and the people there suck is an absurd statement. Be grateful you live near a coast and can surf.