LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crackinjackapples View Post
    the cove, on the hook....best right on the east coast. sorry.
    15-20 years ago. It's a shadow of what it once was, barely recognizable...courtesy of ACOE.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    jersey. all of it. new jersey sucks. the surfers who live there suck. everything about it sucks. totally overrated in it's entirety.
    you piece of sh!t, knife your neck

I just wish that everyone who moved to...DelMarVa.....after 1995... would go back to where ever you came from. And please take your fing families with you.

And that goes triple for all of the punks, kiddies, and mid-life low T ....kinds.

What is over-rated is your impression of yourself.

lmfao...this thread has turned classic!

jersey sucks, s-turns sucks, 1st groin/the lighthouse sucks...the whole east coast sucks. jersey's polluted & full of spray-tanning, roid-popping guido wannabes. go surf in california if you want to surf real waves/be a real surfer! trestles & huntington could use a few dozen more people in the line-ups.

Cloudbreak
    Lances
    Chopes
    All lame. Water to too blue and warm. Barrels are to perfect.

lmfao...this thread has turned classic!
    HA HA HA, I second that!

jersey. all of it. new jersey sucks. the surfers who live there suck. everything about it sucks. totally overrated in it's entirety.
    id rather suck at surfing and every aspect of life then to be a sellout a$$hole like yourself.
    you must be the phuckin man if you can go on the internet and tell off an entire state. but i expected the dbag who wrote would be from said state. sweet dude you've surfed in california, and you've dubbed yourself a real surfer.... you've pretty much just layed it out there that your a bigger jackas$ then your white trash cousin pauly d

talk about polluted.... your brain along with southern california's entire atmosphere
    Last edited by richp12; Feb 13, 2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: njsurf42 being a c()nt

Hell yes, we are getting "classic"

Seriously though, it is the guys first post? and he claims "DelMarVa" as his region, and the best part is that he Bodyboards and lists SouthSide as #1 over-rated.

I just want to say thanx for the thread so I can complain about all the complainers who have moved here after 1995, you fing losers. go back to where you came from NOW!! Right Now!! get in your Car and go west until you can not smell the "outhouse" that is the Eastern Shore.

Thank you

classic, i tell ya.

NJsurfer, I am cracking the f up!!