LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    The whole East Coast is over-rated. But hell thats why most of us love it so much. Mostly un-crowded especially at size. We are fairly spoiled here on the banx, and rodanthe rarely ever sucks! Unless ya mean sucks away the road on the regular...

Quote Originally Posted by banxsurfer View Post
    Unless ya mean sucks away the road on the regular...
    legitimately LMFAO!

on the other hand, i love being told to do anatomically impossible things to myself or to essentially kill myself (among others) by anonymous strangers on the interwebs. brightens my day. truly.

knife your neck was classic

Images
    Wow away for the morning and I return to all this hostility,nevermind classic, this is all time....hehe, interwebs, like it.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    legitimately LMFAO!

on the other hand, i love being told to do anatomically impossible things to myself or to essentially kill myself (among others) by anonymous strangers on the interwebs. brightens my day. truly.
    Wow, see this is how a sarcastic comment can be taken the wrong way and away they go! HAHA Nice one...

Ruggles

Never surfed it but seen it on a decent SE swell and it wasn't all that. Although it can have it's moments (09 Bill), but I'm sure the RI surfers are happy for outsiders to consider it as "the spot"

funny-drugs.jpg

"knife your neck was classic" ... +1

"Mostly un-crowded especially at size." +5

While I like surfing there, I'd say for VB folks Sandbridge is over-rated ... the surf at 1st Street and Croatan is much better against the jetty than on Virginia's "OBX". Still though, I know some purists who swear by Sandbridge and would rather go there than the beachfront. And if I'm surfing at 1st, and say it was chest-high, they'll tell me they were down at Sandbridge and it was head-high ... it's always "bigger". Yet when I go ... it's the same exact wave, just 5 miles down the coast, and without the benefit of the sandbars that pile up against the jetty at 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    jersey. all of it. new jersey sucks. the surfers who live there suck. everything about it sucks. totally overrated in it's entirety.
    Finally! Somebody who gets me...