LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alana SI

Images
    WTF, when I was growing up all the girls that could surf looked like men and had no teeth. I don't think I could surf with her right next to me iI would be too distracting.
    Last edited by Zippy; Feb 13, 2013 at 04:29 PM.

Surfing will never be the same! I can understand why no one wants to leave Kauai...would you wanna leave? She is smoking and she rips! They should had some pics of her paddling out...ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitewater View Post
    if it comes to light that her dad touched her in her no no places well..... I wouldn't say that I could blame him
    Awesome/epic statement

this thread should be a sticky

Totally hot photo of Alana! Yes SI should have more hot surfer girls in the swimsuit lineup!!
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post

I am all for girls in the line up dressing like her, especially on those days where there's numerous waves in a set and they're duckdiving for like 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadexample View Post
    I get nipple rash just thinking about that

I'm not really on the Alana bandwagon. Sure, she's got a nice body for a barely legal clam but there's something about her face that just doesn't do it for me... at least in a "drop dead gorgeous" sense.

What perplexes me is how on earth she made it back onto the Women's WCT. So far this year she has been knocked out of Round 2 in both the Burleigh Heads and now Newcastle Surffest. Both only 6-star events.

Rip Curl would be dropping her like a bad habit if not for that ass.