LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I heard that if you don't agree with Roy, you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Roy's presence on this website has really messed with people's heads haha. id keep the sarcasm disclaimer's comin' as long as that thread is still going njsurfer 42. you just might get your neck knifed
    nah, the guy was just making a suggestion. but if i stop posting, you'll know why...i've knifed my neck, dude.

& nynj, not only am i a jerk, i am also white trash. don't believe me? check out my profile/wall thingy.

i will definitely keep the disclaimers rolling. it seems to be important around here.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Roy makes the best surfboards.

I have nine of them.
    Now I know who you are!!!! I can't believe you repelled from that helicopter with those boards strapped to your back and rode all of them at once!!! And then you had that huge bonfire with eight of the boards so you could driver the price up on that one remaining board. Brilliance...Capitalism...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    , i am also white trash. don't believe me? check out my profile/wall thingy.
    Wow, just checked, you weren't kidding...you really pi$$ed that guy off. You pi$$ed me off when we were debating the Muslim population of Indo and I never even thought to do that. You should be proud that you made rasta van man that angry.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow, just checked, you weren't kidding...you really pi$$ed that guy off. You pi$$ed me off when we were debating the Muslim population of Indo and I never even thought to do that. You should be proud that you made rasta van man that angry.
    lol...i completely forgot about that. that was just a fun debate. this guy...i didn't think stoners (his words, not mine) were supposed to get angry like that, but this guy called me white trash, a c()nt, & a douchebag w/in a 24hr span. impressive!

Haha.... I guess I should have included my disclaimer too... I guess sarcasm really doesn't come through on here1! But, I do believe the white trash thing. You're from Jerz, so you must be a fist pumping, orange skinned juice bag... Unless you have a ROY STUART. In that case you'd be the sickest ripper on the EC and maybe even the whole world!

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    nah, the guy was just making a suggestion. but if i stop posting, you'll know why...i've knifed my neck, dude.

& nynj, not only am i a jerk, i am also white trash. don't believe me? check out my profile/wall thingy.

i will definitely keep the disclaimers rolling. it seems to be important around here.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    But, I do believe the white trash thing. You're from Jerz, so you must be a fist pumping, orange skinned juice bag... Unless you have a ROY STUART. In that case you'd be the sickest ripper on the EC and maybe even the whole world!
    bro, you know it! & didn't you watch the sick vid i posted of me shredding yesterday? bro, i fvckin' RIP!