LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Make it 15

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    484
    Images
    1
    Make it 16, screen name fl.surfer

  3. #13
    Number 18. Whats up with the site though? everytime I click on a tab it signs me out and I have to sign back in.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ocean county
    Posts
    1
    just joined, njsurf4178

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bethany & wrightsville
    Posts
    440
    Images
    32
    Im in there, bring it on boys!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocean City
    Posts
    273
    #21 as SAC28

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    840
    Images
    1
    I'm in. I always end up forgetting to update my team after a while until its too late and the next contest has already started. Oh well, hopefully some good waves for the first event to get the tour kicked off right!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnyUtahx View Post
    Number 18. Whats up with the site though? everytime I click on a tab it signs me out and I have to sign back in.
    They have a glitch, seems to be the same thing as last year--only happens to some people. Try unchecking the "remember me" box on the login and/or hitting the back button and trying again. I noticed a discussion of it on their forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I'm in. I always end up forgetting to update my team after a while until its too late and the next contest has already started. Oh well, hopefully some good waves for the first event to get the tour kicked off right!
    Go ahead and lock your team in, they already have Dane as an alternate so you can already put together something solid

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    840
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Go ahead and lock your team in, they already have Dane as an alternate so you can already put together something solid
    Yeah I got my team together. I'm going with the younger generation this year, time for them to takeover! Stoked that Seabass made the tour too, that dude rips. He will bring the title back to Kauai sometime in his career.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,328
    This year's going to be really interesting with all the new blood. It's actually making it pretty hard to balance rookies with low price but good possibilities and choosing vets who are pretty much all overpriced IMO.

    Paralysis of analysis:
    Filipe (Holy) Toledo - Kid rips and will quickly be equal to or surpass Gabby
    Nat Young - Seriously, no one since Bobby Cholo Martinez has the backhand attack this kid does
    Seabass - Swept it up in Hawaii, can he maintain his role? ($2k more than the other rookies)