LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Make it 15

Images
    Make it 16, screen name fl.surfer

Number 18. Whats up with the site though? everytime I click on a tab it signs me out and I have to sign back in.

just joined, njsurf4178

Images
    Im in there, bring it on boys!

#21 as SAC28

Images
    I'm in. I always end up forgetting to update my team after a while until its too late and the next contest has already started. Oh well, hopefully some good waves for the first event to get the tour kicked off right!

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnyUtahx View Post
    Number 18. Whats up with the site though? everytime I click on a tab it signs me out and I have to sign back in.
    They have a glitch, seems to be the same thing as last year--only happens to some people. Try unchecking the "remember me" box on the login and/or hitting the back button and trying again. I noticed a discussion of it on their forum.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I'm in. I always end up forgetting to update my team after a while until its too late and the next contest has already started. Oh well, hopefully some good waves for the first event to get the tour kicked off right!
    Go ahead and lock your team in, they already have Dane as an alternate so you can already put together something solid

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Go ahead and lock your team in, they already have Dane as an alternate so you can already put together something solid
    Yeah I got my team together. I'm going with the younger generation this year, time for them to takeover! Stoked that Seabass made the tour too, that dude rips. He will bring the title back to Kauai sometime in his career.

This year's going to be really interesting with all the new blood. It's actually making it pretty hard to balance rookies with low price but good possibilities and choosing vets who are pretty much all overpriced IMO.

Paralysis of analysis:
    Filipe (Holy) Toledo - Kid rips and will quickly be equal to or surpass Gabby
    Nat Young - Seriously, no one since Bobby Cholo Martinez has the backhand attack this kid does
    Seabass - Swept it up in Hawaii, can he maintain his role? ($2k more than the other rookies)