LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tell me about jetblue

just booked my honeymoon! flying south to costa rica in july for a week of surf & exploration. we're flying w/ jetblue, w/ whom i've never flown, so tell me about them. the airline SEEMS pretty decent, but i want to know details.

share 'em up...pros, cons, horror stories, love stories. i want to hear them all!

I went to northern Costa Rica with Jetblue and went pretty well. Board fee was 50 a board each way took good care of it over all about a 7 out of 10

$50 per board bag, direct tv, only non-stop flight to liberia. only airline i will fly to CR

get a free handy with delta, february only

Jet Blue is by far the best airline out there. Free first bag, TV's, unlimited free snack, and a overall fun vibe. Have fun.

Great airline. Far from the best though. The Asian airlines (Singapore, Cathay, etc) treat you like royalty, even in coach. Can't even be compared to US based airlines

Flew from Orlando to Aquadilla, PR and was pleased with the flight in both directions. Can't comment on board fees, as I rented one in PR. JB provided Sirius audio and free headphones. So, they seem to be making an effort.

Jet Blue is money, definitely fly w/them, great service, great prices, I used them to fly into Aguadilla PR from Orlando as well. Got our luggage no problem, flights were on time, no issue really.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    just booked my honeymoon!
    Congrats on wedding! (unless this is a post poned honeymoon, then still congrats!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Congrats on wedding! (unless this is a post poned honeymoon, then still congrats!)
    nope, we're leaving 2 days after the big event! (gotta give ourselves time to recover/spent time w/ out-of-town friends & family.)

stoked to hear all the positive feedback about jetblue...the price was too good to pass up, but i was a bit nervous of the airline turning out to be a spirit-like experience (i will never, ever, ever fly spirit again...)