LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Surf Wax in carry on

Anyone ever have a problem with bringing wax in a carry on while flying internationally or should i just stick it in my board bag?

2. why would you need to bring wax on an airplane

Images
    im going to Nicaragua and wax is expensive/hard to find down there.

put it in your board bag

gatorrade.jpg
    May sound kooky but sex wax fits great in these guys you can stick 2 or 3 and then stack halves of sticky bumps or basecoat and then stick it in carry on or boardbag

While it does look like a small block of C4, and you would think TSA officials would question what it is, I've never had a problem having the wax in my backpack. might be safe though to put it in your boardbag. why take the chance...

i always take a case. the locals love it when you hand it out.

Images
    I dont want my board bag to get weight on top or side or whatever, and have the wax create a pressure ding. i think i will just go for it... if they need to they can take it out and sniff it.

Telling airport officials to sniff it sounds like more trouble than just putting it in you boardbag.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by liveones View Post
    Telling airport officials to sniff it sounds like more trouble than just putting it in you boardbag.
    Yeah i guess so, maybe i will just wrap it in bubble wrap by the tail and hope for the best.