LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I do the same. Especially in summer. It only took one good sack chafing for me to learn that boardies are not to be used alone.
    really? can't imagine wearing underwear under baggies. seems like you'd end up retaining a lot of sand in your package.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    really? can't imagine wearing underwear under baggies. seems like you'd end up retaining a lot of sand in your package.
    When I sit on the board, the shorts ride up. That and the popup chafe hardcore.

Images
    so basically your skin suffers when it comes in contact with your deck - could it be a wax issue? i used to get that terribly, especially on the backs of my thighs...switched from Sex Wax to Mrs. Palmers and the problem went pretty muh went away. just my 2 cents...

Since we're on the subject, those of you who wear a type of compression short (Under Armour or something like that) under your trunks, do you have problems with sand getting up in the compression shorts and not being able to get it out? I was wearing under armour underneath my trunks but it seemed inevitable that sand would find its way in and no way to flush it out. If you're wearing boxers or free ballin sand will come up but just flush right back out.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    so basically your skin suffers when it comes in contact with your deck - could it be a wax issue? i used to get that terribly, especially on the backs of my thighs...switched from Sex Wax to Mrs. Palmers and the problem went pretty muh went away. just my 2 cents...
    Skin is only in contact with the board shorts. That causes the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantLee View Post
    I was wearing under armour underneath my trunks but it seemed inevitable that sand would find its way in and no way to flush it out.
    Well, then... stop draggin your as$ across the bottom like a dog.

those neoprene shorts rot your junk in summer because they never dry out. go with spandex for chaffing. I really like those oneill surf boxers.

Images
    I really dont like anything under board shorts or wetsuits- But I had used oneil polypro shorts for a few years under an old wintersuit (when I couldnt get a new suit)- since the suit was old and leaked It help keep warm. But its a pain getting the suit on and keeping the shorts from riding up... i have seen cheap neoprene shorts at target in the workout/weights/equipment section... kinda gay, but might be worth to try for 10 bucks compared to 65...
    As far as chaffing in the summer- go with the boxers or just deal with it... and get some diaper rash cream! haha

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Well, then... stop draggin your as$ across the bottom like a dog.
    Sorry LB I can't help it. Your junk must be impervious to sand

Hahahaha! Hey... after a few hours paddling around, it starts to feel like when you sleep on your arm wrong anyway.