LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tunes

Hybrid View

Tunes

Been digging the studio version of Althea and the classic 'punky reggae party' opener from Babylon by Bus before I get in the water. I feel that the last song you hear before you get wet should be one that wont drive you crazy as it loops through your session. Anyone listening to anything good, new or old?

I've been listening to a lot of Slightly Stoopid lately. May 1st @ Greenfield Lake Amphitheater.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I've been listening to a lot of Slightly Stoopid lately. May 1st @ Greenfield Lake Amphitheater.
    Dude they would be sick live, I should try and convince my wife to head down for this!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Dude they would be sick live, I should try and convince my wife to head down for this!
    You should definitely roll down for some good waves & good vibes. Prior to the Slightly Stoopid show: 4/20 Reel Big Fish 4/23 STS9 4/24 Gov't Mule. For what it's worth, Lynyrd Skynyrd is playing Azalea Festival.

zaGaffer - great call on Dan the Automater. What about Del the Funky Homosapien? Dan & Del do a great co-op for 3030

You should definitely roll down for some good waves & good vibes. Prior to the Slightly Stoopid show: 4/20 Reel Big Fish 4/23.
    Real Big Fish still going strong huh? Saw them years ago and still have a couple CD's, good times

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Real Big Fish still going strong huh? Saw them years ago and still have a couple CD's, good times
    I didn't believe it at first, but surprisingly enough, they are still touring together. I don't know yet if I really want to spend my 4/20 watching Reel Big Fish, but it's cool that they are still making rounds. I am definitely going to see Slightly Stoopid - I'm pretty pumped after reading your previous post. Plus, Greenfield Lake is very small, so it should be a pretty "social" concert.

If you listen to Badfish the girl who cries out "MARRRRRRRRRYYYYYY" is my cousin up in Oxnard. Mary was her best friend. She died in a car wreck.
    ^ zaGaffer - this is the coolest thing I have heard all day. Off the wall, but I found the Sublime van on eBay. Some dude in Georgia had it shipped from Cali. I'm sure it didn't take long for him to kick himself in the ass for the purchase, but it would be pretty cool to own the van - it smells like Lou-Dog. I would use the van as a smoke hut.

What about Del the Funky Homosapien?
    Sunovabeach owes me 20 bones. I joke he's awesome. That was just what I was listenin to yesterday mornin.

If you listen to Badfish the girl who cries out "MARRRRRRRRRYYYYYY" is my cousin up in Oxnard. Mary was her best friend. She died in a car wreck. : C

David Bowie "Ziggy - Rock N Roll Suicide" with Blackalicious's Blazing Arrow on tap. Surf's blown out.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Feb 20, 2013 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Saw them live in Orlando for New Years Eve bash not this past NYE but the one before at the Hard Rock, was f'ing AWESOME! Everybody was so chill and they were passing it around to anybody who wanted some.... one of the best concerts i'd been to in a while. They came with the Expendables, which i ended up buying their CD too.

Images
    got my ticket 2 weeks ago I am sooooo ready to rage

Also...
    When the Levee Breaks- Zeppelin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKkJHSO8A0

if you like electric...
    Smash the Funk- Griz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsSzq5h2-tc
    Last edited by superbust; Feb 20, 2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    got my ticket 2 weeks ago I am sooooo ready to rage out
    You won't be disapointed