LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tunes

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Big D and the Kid's Table
    Big D pumps out some quality music. As soon as I get home tonight, I am going to search for my "How it Goes" album - every track is money.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Dude they would be sick live, I should try and convince my wife to head down for this!
    Saw them live in Orlando for New Years Eve bash not this past NYE but the one before at the Hard Rock, was f'ing AWESOME! Everybody was so chill and they were passing it around to anybody who wanted some.... one of the best concerts i'd been to in a while. They came with the Expendables, which i ended up buying their CD too.

Any band that includes Blake Schwarzenbach: Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, forgetters

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    You should definitely roll down for some good waves & good vibes. Prior to the Slightly Stoopid show: 4/20 Reel Big Fish 4/23.
    Real Big Fish still going strong huh? Saw them years ago and still have a couple CD's, good times

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    So sorry for your troubles, they drive me INSANE. I always have live Dead and Talking Heads in the mix, but been going through a bit of a punk renaissance, lots of BR, Pennywise, Guttermouth, and the like...just discovered Slightly Stoopid and The Expendables and am definitely diggin' both.
    Good stuff man, seen BR, Pennywise, Guttermouth, etc. all live, and they all put on great shows. Haven't seen many of them in a few years though, use to live at State Theatre and Janus Landing in St. Petersburg where all them bands use to perform. Slightly Stupid is more my pace these days though

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    What about Del the Funky Homosapien?
    Sunovabeach owes me 20 bones. I joke he's awesome. That was just what I was listenin to yesterday mornin.

If you listen to Badfish the girl who cries out "MARRRRRRRRRYYYYYY" is my cousin up in Oxnard. Mary was her best friend. She died in a car wreck. : C

David Bowie "Ziggy - Rock N Roll Suicide" with Blackalicious's Blazing Arrow on tap. Surf's blown out.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Feb 20, 2013 at 04:09 PM.

Just a lot of local bands that kill! Poor Richards, Gross Evolution, Full on Assault. They're all on a website called reverbnation. Pretty bad ass.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Good stuff man, seen BR, Pennywise, Guttermouth, etc. all live, and they all put on great shows. Haven't seen many of them in a few years though, use to live at State Theatre and Janus Landing in St. Petersburg where all them bands use to perform. Slightly Stupid is more my pace these days though
    Never seen Guttermouth, would love to if they came around. Same hear, I have to balance the more intense stuff with more mellow stuff just so I don't get too fired up, time and place type of thing. And with on Zyggy Stardust Gaff, great album.

Screeching Weasel always gets me going, I was just watching ...lost the decline dvd last night. Lotta good tunes on there. and great surfing for such an old video. They were really ahead of their time.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Never seen Guttermouth, would love to if they came around. Same hear, I have to balance the more intense stuff with more mellow stuff just so I don't get too fired up, time and place type of thing. And with on Zyggy Stardust Gaff, great album.
    Guttermouth is nuts if they are still coming around... definitely gets crazy in the crowd when they play, ruthless pits, chicken fights, etc., those guys party so f'ing hard i'm surprised they're still around!