LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wave Garden 2.0

Wave Garden 2.0

What do y'all think? How much would you pay for 1 hr on this wave?<br />Personally, I'm stoked.<br /><br />

Where is this?

Actually... I'll pass. How many off-the-lips do you really need to do? I like the personality of natural wave far more. Unless you're just trying to practice one move 'till you get it wired.

Images
    Yeah, It seemed like the wave was too fast. They were scrambling to hit the top as many times as they could no real flow. I could see the potential for training but its missing that glide and movement of real waves. It seemed like they didn't go anywhere.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Actually... I'll pass. How many off-the-lips do you really need to do? I like the personality of natural wave far more. Unless you're just trying to practice one move 'till you get it wired.
    +1 Just not the same...maybe if i lived in ohio.

It would be nice to compress a 3 hr. session into 30 min of actual surfing.

I would definitely surf it once in a while on a flat day for training purposes.

no they just like to stay in the pocket. if they wanted to they could have sped up and did a roundhouse or somthin.

would love to surf that thing. not that id do it every day, but would probably hit it up a few times a year if i had one around me, obvioulsy depending on the price and crowds. if its crowded, no thanks.

Images
    Cool concept. Needs to be a lot bigger though. Wasn't Kelly working on a circular wave pool that could produce up to 8foot hollow waves? Wouldn't pay much for the wave garden its not much better than.a.small summer swell