LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Thanks Scotty. Versatility is very important. I wish I could afford a different board for every condition, but not in the cards. Want something that will work in the small stuff, but still hold when there is a little size.
    Yeah...if for some reason i had to only ever use one board, I would probably end up picking something like a RNF. Will it work on a huge heaving offshore day? No (unless you're Cory Lopez). Will it work in ankle high. No.

But for just about anything from knee to head high its pretty much going to get the job done, and for a lot of those waist - chest high marginally fun days, it's just a perfect shape.
    Last edited by scotty; Feb 22, 2013 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Anyone ever ride a Lost Monkfish? Looks like that could be a fun summer board. Or a Round Nose Fish?

I have a monkfish quad with a swallow tail. I ride it most of the time. I've had it out in knee high to well overhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_NJ View Post
    I have a monkfish quad with a swallow tail. I ride it most of the time. I've had it out in knee high to well overhead.
    That's the thing, I love the quad set up available on the Monkfish. The RNF is a three fin set up, but can be ridden as a twin with a trailer for stability. Decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Awesome man, i'm almost ready to pick my 1st one up in about a month, just waiting to hear back from MD. 6' 4" Flashback Fish, cross between a HPSB and a Fish, so it's got a very high end, but can do some groveling too, but i'm sure you know all about it if you own 4. You on Sways?

yeah. check the surf here mostly, more accurate than surfline. don't post at sways often. hardley every actually

Quote Originally Posted by vab View Post
    yeah. check the surf here mostly, more accurate than surfline. don't post at sways often. hardley every actually
    That's cool, I've only posted twice there but read through the thread, thought maybe you did a rider report

Bronson Boards on Facebook

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    But for just about anything from knee to head high its pretty much going to get the job done, and for a lot of those waist - chest high marginally fun days, it's just a perfect shape.
    That's exactly how I feel about my RNF. I ride that board probably 75% of the time, when in doubt grab the RNF.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMountainsFLA View Post
    Bronson Boards on Facebook
    those boards look pretty cool but not in my area

Images
    Get your local shaper to make you a groveler/sting fish......Great anytime board not just for summer mush.