LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We're due for an old fashioned fun swell

This is a much needed session for me. I can't wait. Winter weekend swell is great for a guy like me who lives over an hour from the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    There have been a couple swells since then, and I'm guessing if your not surfing you don't want us surfing either.
    Doug, fat drunk and stoopit is no way to go through life son.... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GhOstFaCe View Post
    thats why you got to travel boss. get in your bmw and take your 39 year old ass to the airport...
    Fitz I tolds you once, I got longboards I never ride for your Sandy ass to kook out on. We'll go hunt us a Tudor. Henry the 8th stylie. I done rolled with some of them Gracie grandsons, anybody who got their ass kicked by them old Hawaiian boys can give two chumps like us a run for our money. We'll go to Big Rock, I hit him high, you hit him low. We can get a vid of us gettin our asses kicked by King Emo on YouTube. I bet we can get a web redemption on Tosh .0. Ol Kai got on Jimmy Kimmel, in the words of Moon Zombie, "go to California."

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Doug, fat drunk and stoopit is no way to go through life son.... lol.
    Worked for me so far, I surfed twice today and count that as a success. speakin of which, My glass is empty.