LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Whahhhht

Whahhhht

whahhht.jpg

Interesting but would this work better?? I know itll turn better and more smooth but grovel wise. Idk it just looked interesting that CI went this route on a batch at surfride.

would it work better than what? looks like a round tail weirdo ripper or #4 to me...nothing really bizarre or different going on there. people have been putting wings on round tails since the 1970's.

Yeah well compared to the normal weirdo it just looks a little funky between the fish and the rounded i was wonderin which would work better in smaller surf

Is that what you're referring to? The wings?

Nah just the tail difference fish or rounded

i actually think this would help extend the design's range in bigger surf, not smaller. the weirdo has a lot more rocker, both nose & tail, than you'd think...i think it's more of a medium-good wave board than a small-medium wave board.

also, it's not a "fish" tail, it's a swallow tail. like the bird. all fish have swallow tails, but not all boards w/ swallow tails are fish.
    Last edited by njsurfer42; Jul 7, 2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: clarifying a design misnomer that also happens to be a massive pet peeve

Yeah if im gonna ever get bigger surf in florida haha i would rather be on a shorty. But yeah my bad just trying to make it easy