LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    So my initial accusations were correct, I don't feel like that much of an a**hole anymore...those pics were probly of NZSM in his 30's, prior to the gnome transformation.
    I notice that if two or three of you spin the same BS line you all start treating each others posts as evidence that you are right... or pretending that it is the case.

Your treatment of Steve is pathetic.

Here's the original board to this design, built during the year 2000:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I notice that if two or three of you spin the same BS line you all start treating each others posts as evidence that you are right... or pretending that it is the case.

Your treatment of Steve is pathetic.
    Whatever you say Steve.

You are a funny fellow no doubt, but that doesn't change the fact that you are posting misinformation. The tactic which you are using is quite common I've seen it all before many times.

The thread is about the board below, not Steve's board.

Images
    I'm not getting into a pi**ing contest w/ you Steve, you're a tenacious fellow and I just don't have the time, but I'm sure it could be argued that you spread misinformation as well. Furthermore anyone who accepts what they read on an internet forum as factual information without backing it up w/ further research doesn't deserve said information. But thank you for reminding me which thread I was in. While I have your attention, I would like to compliment the aesthetics of your boards, they do look beautiful.

My name is Roy.... not Steve .. and if you look closely you'll see that Steve's board is obviously not one of mine. Furthermore if you look at Steve's person you will see that it is not mine.

Images
    Steve they look identical...they're both gorgeous, again, I do appreciate the aesthetics, they look great.

My name is Roy.... not Steve .. and if you look closely you'll see that Steve's board is obviously not one of mine. Furthermore if you look at Steve's person you will see that it is not mine.
    Roy/Steve why do you try to fight a losing fight? People are allowed to have whatever opinions they want about your boards. You just popping up and saying they are wrong is not factual.
    carrots might be the best darn thing to some people but I don't love em.

you would probably be able to repair your reputation if you acted like pro when it comes to faceless internet crits.

move on... let the boards performance do all the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Roy/Steve why do you try to fight a losing fight?
    My name is Roy, Steve is another person whom I have met only online and stating this is hardly a 'losing fight'.

People are allowed to have whatever opinions they want about your boards.
    That is correct.

I am one of those people.

move on... let the boards performance do all the talking.
    I'll continue to post words, pictures and video as I see fit.

My name is Roy, Steve is another person whom I have met only online and stating this is hardly a 'losing fight'.

People are allowed to have whatever opinions they want about your boards.
    That is correct.
    so if its correct, then why must you try and force people to change their opinions? It is a losing battle. you will lose. you would win if you just moved on and let the board do the talking.