Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Your comments would be better served by directing them at yourself.

I have been countering your insults with insults of my own, but I am above that. I will no longer be brought down to your level, and resort to name calling.
    Anyone patient enough to look at our respective posts here would see that you not only initiated the insults but have almost had a monopoly on them while I have responded with restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

I think the verdict on your boards are already in... they are big, hard to paddle. but once they get going they do paddle. they are hard to swing around . they are hard to turn. you can't do anything but stand in one spot on the board. but if you comply to the boring nature of standing in the sweet spot, I guess one can go straight pretty good.
    Only if you ignore the facts in favour of your own toxic agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Anyone patient enough to look at our respective posts here would see that you not only initiated the insults but have almost had a monopoly on them while I have responded with restraint.
    It is not my outlook. In fact, I believe you stalked me into other threads, where you just posted to insult. If that is how you wish to interact, I am just going to let SI deal with it.

Don't be ridiculous, I merely posted on other threads of interest where we happened to disagree.

If you don't wish to converse with me here then the solution is simple: stop trolling!

Anyway I've just started another board to the same rocker, length, width and thickness and concave as the Hotkurl 10-5 but with a round tail rather than a pintail. The roundtails can take a bigger tunnel for more lift. I'll post a new build thread for it, the board is called the 'Rampant'.

Don't be ridiculous, I merely posted on other threads of interest where we happened to disagree.

If you don't wish to converse with me here then the solution is simple: stop trolling!
    I am not trolling when I post in your threads. I post opinions on your work and business models. If you can't take criticism, maybe you shouldn't keep posting on a forum like SI.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I am not trolling when I post in your threads. I post opinions on your work and business models. If you can't take criticism, maybe you shouldn't keep posting on a forum like SI.
    You are welcome to post opinions on my work but I have to point out that these opinions have frequently included abuse and libelous material for example the constant accusation that I am using a false identity.

If you refrain from that sort of thing I will continue to address your criticism of my work as politely as possible.

Thanks in advance

Ignore list. Best invention ever.

http://www.roystuart.biz/2013/05/art-and-desire.html

"In other words, one thing I've noticed, over the years, is that no matter what you say to an artist, you won't be able to stop them. You just won't.

Either they enjoy it too much, or it helps keep them sane. Maybe they don't care if you like their work or not. Maybe they receive praise and enjoy that. But praise or not, money or not, there simply is no way to squash the artist anymore than you could catch a lion with your bare hands.

That desire to keep going is part of the whole equation. Or I should say, that desire to keep going while the mantle is upon you that is part of the artist's personality"

Dave Beckerman

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DaveBeckerman/posts

Life is full of surprises, this surfboard is one of them.

Love how he passed up the chance to talk shop here, instead decided to added something mildly whimsical but of no content.