LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Don't be ridiculous, I merely posted on other threads of interest where we happened to disagree.

If you don't wish to converse with me here then the solution is simple: stop trolling!

Anyway I've just started another board to the same rocker, length, width and thickness and concave as the Hotkurl 10-5 but with a round tail rather than a pintail. The roundtails can take a bigger tunnel for more lift. I'll post a new build thread for it, the board is called the 'Rampant'.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Don't be ridiculous, I merely posted on other threads of interest where we happened to disagree.

If you don't wish to converse with me here then the solution is simple: stop trolling!
    I am not trolling when I post in your threads. I post opinions on your work and business models. If you can't take criticism, maybe you shouldn't keep posting on a forum like SI.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I am not trolling when I post in your threads. I post opinions on your work and business models. If you can't take criticism, maybe you shouldn't keep posting on a forum like SI.
    You are welcome to post opinions on my work but I have to point out that these opinions have frequently included abuse and libelous material for example the constant accusation that I am using a false identity.

If you refrain from that sort of thing I will continue to address your criticism of my work as politely as possible.

Thanks in advance

Ignore list. Best invention ever.

http://www.roystuart.biz/2013/05/art-and-desire.html

"In other words, one thing I've noticed, over the years, is that no matter what you say to an artist, you won't be able to stop them. You just won't.

Either they enjoy it too much, or it helps keep them sane. Maybe they don't care if you like their work or not. Maybe they receive praise and enjoy that. But praise or not, money or not, there simply is no way to squash the artist anymore than you could catch a lion with your bare hands.

That desire to keep going is part of the whole equation. Or I should say, that desire to keep going while the mantle is upon you that is part of the artist's personality"

Dave Beckerman

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DaveBeckerman/posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Life is full of surprises, this surfboard is one of them.

Love how he passed up the chance to talk shop here, instead decided to added something mildly whimsical but of no content.

Anyone who has been there will know that the piece is acutely relevant, but if you'd like to 'talk shop' again please proceed.

Images
    The hot Kurl is an amazing beauty. Thanks allot Roy for sharing your work. Although its hard to follow because people come on these forums and hate too much and take away from the meaning of the thread. I can't wait to purchase some of your plan shapes. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    The hot Kurl is an amazing beauty. Thanks allot Roy for sharing your work. Although its hard to follow because people come on these forums and hate too much and take away from the meaning of the thread. I can't wait to purchase some of your plan shapes. Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. Thanks for resurrecting all these dead threads. We do have personal messages here, FYI.