LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I wish Roy/Steve would surf that board at folly already. If there are no pics and ride report after this weekend, we will know for sure that he doesn't exist.
    Firstly Roy and Steve are two different people, secondly you are on the wrong thread, and thirdly your deduction that Steve will not exist if he doesn't meet your deadline is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Firstly Roy and Steve are two different people, secondly you are on the wrong thread, and thirdly your deduction that Steve will not exist if he doesn't meet your deadline is faulty.
    The initial cruise should be this weekend, if he was waiting for good surf. Waist height and glassy should be inviting. Why are you worried about discussion in this thread? After all, you only argue to bump your threads and get more free web hits. You should pay me for helping you advertise.

Stoy. Have you sold any boards lately? I'd like to hear from someone that purchased one to see how they like it. Is there any way to hear some rider feedback?
    Thanks Royve

Roy

Why are you worried about discussion in this thread?
    I'm not, I'm simply correcting your mistakes.

I'm not, I'm simply correcting your mistakes.
    I made no mistakes. I stated I wanted to see the board rolling at Folly. I don't care who does it. Your biggest problem is that you have to be right. Doesn't matter if anyone is arguing with you.

I made no mistakes. I stated I wanted to see the board rolling at Folly.

You also stated incorrectly that if this isn't done by a certain date then Steve doesn't exist... clearly an illogical deduction.

Your biggest problem is that you have to be right.
    Your problem is that I am right.

Anyway put this in your pipe and smoke it:

http://www.roystuart.biz/2013/05/unv...oluptuous.html

Why the excessive rocker? Do you look for spherical rocks to skip at the beach or do you look for flat ones like Bob Simmons or Linsay Lord might have? Seems like all that rocker would be a drag.

You also stated incorrectly that if this isn't done by a certain date then Steve doesn't exist... clearly an illogical deduction.

Your problem is that I am right.

Anyway put this in your pipe and smoke it:

http://www.roystuart.biz/2013/05/unv...oluptuous.html

Oooooohhhhh, you showed me.
    No, you are not always right. Anyone that thinks they are always right, obviously has some ego issues.

The Gnome has daily arguments with the mirror if no one has posted on this forum.

Oooooohhhhh, you showed me.

No, you are not always right. Anyone that thinks they are always right, obviously has some ego issues.
    I've never claimed or thought that I am always right, I am however right on this occasion with regard to your previous post and the errors therein, as stated.