LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Thanks for resurrecting all these dead threads. We do have personal messages here, FYI.
    Some of the recent threads brought back to life have been informative of hilarious. I'm glad for those at least.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Thanks for resurrecting all these dead threads. We do have personal messages here, FYI.
    your welcome I suppose. despite the nonsense, I must say reading all the debates is rather hilarious. why are you letting me know about the private message feature is what I would like to know brew engineer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    your welcome I suppose. despite the nonsense, I must say reading all the debates is rather hilarious. why are you letting me know about the private message feature is what I would like to know brew engineer ?
    Because most people are just sick and tired of this thread and others concerning this "unique" surfboard from popping up here.
    If you were so excited about it you could have sent the op a message.... I think most would have appreciated that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Because most people are just sick and tired of this thread and others concerning this "unique" surfboard from popping up here.
    If you were so excited about it you could have sent the op a message.... I think most would have appreciated that.
    Well sorry misfitz. Try not to get all but hurt about it. Peace be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Well sorry misfitz. Try not to get all but hurt about it. Peace be with you.
    No problems Charlene.