Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 148
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,988
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    As cool as the board may look, I don't think it will work in our local surf. It is mostly short period swell here, and when it is longer than 9 sec, you need fast turning ability. Trimming probably won't get you there. That said, I was hoping to have a local wooden board shaper.
    I'm taking Friday off too. I was planning on going to Folly on Friday than IOP on Saturday but I can change my plans, let's meet up and catch some waves.... That is if you're real and not someone else's alter ego.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I'm taking Friday off too. I was planning on going to Folly on Friday than IOP on Saturday but I can change my plans, let's meet up and catch some waves.... That is if you're real and not someone else's alter ego.
    Sounds like a plan. I will keep an eye on the forecast, and let you know for sure on thurs. I usually hit IOP between 26th and 28th, though I do like 9th when it isn't crowded.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    As cool as the board may look, I don't think it will work in our local surf
    Wrong thread, but once again you are mistaken.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Steve isn't real. He posted for a couple weeks, then vanished.
    As usual you are mistaken.

    Steve is real.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    So my initial accusations were correct, I don't feel like that much of an a**hole anymore...those pics were probly of NZSM in his 30's, prior to the gnome transformation.
    I notice that if two or three of you spin the same BS line you all start treating each others posts as evidence that you are right... or pretending that it is the case.

    Your treatment of Steve is pathetic.

  6. #76
    Here's the original board to this design, built during the year 2000:


  7. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I notice that if two or three of you spin the same BS line you all start treating each others posts as evidence that you are right... or pretending that it is the case.

    Your treatment of Steve is pathetic.
    Whatever you say Steve.

  8. #78
    You are a funny fellow no doubt, but that doesn't change the fact that you are posting misinformation. The tactic which you are using is quite common I've seen it all before many times.

    The thread is about the board below, not Steve's board.


  9. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    I'm not getting into a pi**ing contest w/ you Steve, you're a tenacious fellow and I just don't have the time, but I'm sure it could be argued that you spread misinformation as well. Furthermore anyone who accepts what they read on an internet forum as factual information without backing it up w/ further research doesn't deserve said information. But thank you for reminding me which thread I was in. While I have your attention, I would like to compliment the aesthetics of your boards, they do look beautiful.

  10. #80
    My name is Roy.... not Steve .. and if you look closely you'll see that Steve's board is obviously not one of mine. Furthermore if you look at Steve's person you will see that it is not mine.