LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tow At !!

Tow At !!

Can anybody help me out and tell me the steps to tow at. Also tips like how to stand or what the driver supposed to do.
    Thanks for your help

Yeah well i kinda meant in like small waves but i still am gonna use that site.
    Thanks for your help

HA HA HA, sorry! Good luck though!

Ok here is what you do. First you are going to want to spray paint the entire craft "Guard Orange", It's a law or something like that. Next, you need one of those foamy floaty things to tow behind it so you can catch a ride without sticking your d*ck in a waterjet. Once you have all of that figured out, make yourself a vest out of raw steaks and old rotten fish (though you have already chummed the area, right?)

Practice driving the ski in a really crowded area like first street, or a swimming pool. Dodging those people will hone your skills.

Now for wave selection, definitely somewhere crowded. I mean, you want to be seen.

Board selection is critical. Don't get ahead of yourself. I'd first try it on a longboard, I mean, everything starts on a longboard, right?

Before you are ready to charge, you and your tow driver need to practice the trust rituals of beer bonging a case of redbull together and throw the cans right into the line-up.

Now go run over some kids and get some!!!!
    Last edited by leethestud; Feb 25, 2013 at 01:33 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewaternerd View Post
    Yeah well i kinda meant in like small waves but i still am gonna use that site.
    Thanks for your help
    Why? Did your arms fall off?

7. Step 1) Watch a surf video of guys getting barrels and punting with out a jet ski.
    Step 2) Get frustrated because you cant punt airs or get good barrels.
    Step 3) Think real hard about how you can do what they do (but not the hard way like practice or moving somewhere with better waves) you want this to be as easy as possible.
    Step 4) Buy a Jet Ski because clearly you could do everything a pro could do if you were going fast enough.
    Step 5) Crash that jet ski into the sandbar the first time out or maybe run someone over trying to whip your bro into a 2 ft closeout.
    Step 6) You get black balled from surfing around where you live because everyone hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Why? Did your arms fall off?
    nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Step 1) Watch a surf video of guys getting barrels and punting with out a jet ski.
    Step 2) Get frustrated because you cant punt airs or get good barrels.
    Step 3) Think real hard about how you can do what they do (but not the hard way like practice or moving somewhere with better waves) you want this to be as easy as possible.
    Step 4) Buy a Jet Ski because clearly you could do everything a pro could do if you were going fast enough.
    Step 5) Crash that jet ski into the sandbar the first time out or maybe run someone over trying to whip your bro into a 2 ft closeout.
    Step 6) You get black balled from surfing around where you live because everyone hates you.
    I never thought the day would come that I agree with anything IWBTY says. Yet, here it is!