LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a board

Hybrid View

Need a board

Recently had a firewire that broke and I am currently board-less. Anyone have boards for sale? Im looking for a thicker fuller small wave board. Like a quad fish or something. Please let me know!

Wow, you have so much information here, I am lost!!!!

Sarcasm? I just need a board. Ive been surfing for a little over a year and I'm not learning anything out of the water

How much do u weigh, how tall, what were u riding? If u r looking for help, help us understand before we offer info

Okay, I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs. I was riding a firewire potatonator 5'10 x 20 3/4 x 2 1/5 with 36.8 liters of volume.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter9 View Post
    Okay, I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs. I was riding a firewire potatonator 5'10 x 20 3/4 x 2 1/5 with 36.8 liters of volume.
    How did you break your board? That's a pretty stout little board to be snapped. Are you sure you can't repair it?

Sent you a PM. Let me know what you think!

Images
    got a 5'6" sweet potato with a set of future controllers might be a little to much volume for u though . pm for offer

I don't even know exactly when it broke. It was a 2ft day and my and my friends were out having fun. Next thing I know I look down and theres a huge crack across the bottom and around the rails. I either came down too heavy footed or hit the bottom. Sucks too cause the surf shop or firewire won't replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter9 View Post
    I don't even know exactly when it broke. It was a 2ft day and my and my friends were out having fun. Next thing I know I look down and theres a huge crack across the bottom and around the rails. I either came down too heavy footed or hit the bottom. Sucks too cause the surf shop or firewire won't replace it.
    You should look for a used Coil and see what you can come up with. I hear from those who own them they are nearly indestructible, although no board will last forever, these things take a beating like no other and perform at the highest level. I'm picking up a custom real soon, hopefully less than a month.