LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    It's official... after a second surf, it was officially the most fun day of 2013 in VB. Not the biggest, mind you, but fun and about head high all day long. The barrels of the morning mostly disappeared in the afternoon in favor of long, carve-able lines. Best thing is the cold water keeps the kook factor down to nearly zero.
    Agreed... Best day since 12/21

Quote Originally Posted by cgrizzard View Post
    Agreed... Best day since 12/21
    I'll second that... Plus the air temps were finally warm, so the 42-degree water felt absolutely fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    Best thing is the cold water keeps the kook factor down to nearly zero.
    I resemble that remark!

hell yeah yesterday was a blast. I had sandbridge mostly to myself, I would drift by some packs of 4-5 folks, but whatever. Love getting barreled at home!

Anyone else feel wierd after yesterday's water? I surfed around 24th. I'm fine today but last night felt a sinus/congestion/fever thing from the water. Might have just been all the water trapped in my head from eating it a few times.

Waves were chest to head North End, beautiful, I wish I could have stayed in all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Lol, I love that commercial
    Yeah, it's hilarious! Dude had a fanny pack on HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by mattyhams View Post
    I'm fine today but last night felt a sinus/congestion/fever thing from the water.
    Ironically yesterday cleared out a little sinus/throat irritation I was having the last couple days ... probably just allergy-related stuff from all the pollen that's starting to float around now that the trees are starting to bud ... Spring-time in Virginia is approaching fast :-)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    seriously.......i woke my ass up at 600AM to check the cams, maybe it was inbetween some poor sets but needless to say i went back to bed. F**************k MEEEEEEE
    The wind was a little too south in the morning but at like 930, it was dead offshore from there. It was nice to actually get barreled again here in VB. nothing is better than that. Fun left overs this morning at 1st too.

Images
    also, anybody got pics from 1st yesterday? i saw a bunch of photogs out there. maybe you got me in one!!