LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nj 2/27/13

Nj 2/27/13

https://vimeo.com/60714736

Yes I know, this video does not do this evening's swell justice

I imagine leftovers in the am will be decent.

Ryan

Usually these go pro edits are boring... Ryan, yours are all fun to watch. A couple cool edits and decent taste in music go a long way. Thanks for posting. Sick session.

3. Very Cool man! How do you edit this whole thing last night! I could barely post to facebook"Good surf today" Let alone go through all the footage. Nice Work though.

footage around 2:20 from the go pro looking back on that barrel is sick!!!!
    ryan, what do you do for work? you seem to make it out every good swell whether it be weekend or weekday. i assume some sort of self employment. also, great cowbell addition. just watched that last week.

Images
    Thanks Ryan! Your videos are always great and refreshing!!! Always captures and focuses on the swell!

Vid looks good, brother...

I did not surf yesterday, but at one point I got down to the beach just to check it, and saw one freak 15' set. Mostly 10-12 ft peaks, but this one set was absolutely MASSIVE. Nobody out... just a bunch of dudes pulling up, watching it, and leaving. The inside was horrendous... not sure anybody could, or even want to attempt to paddle out. You'd just get pounded to a pulp.

This morning was still solid overhead.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Feb 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

I drove across the SH bridge at 3 pm and there were solid DOH+ sets rolling through, breaking further out then I've ever seen from that spot

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Vid looks good, brother...

I did not surf yesterday, but at one point I got down to the beach just to check it, and saw one freak 15' set. Mostly 10-12 ft peaks, but this one set was absolutely MASSIVE. Nobody out... just a bunch of dudes pulling up, watching it, and leaving. The inside was horrendous... not sure anybody could, or even want to attempt to paddle out. You'd just get pounded to a pulp.

This morning was still solid overhead.
    good description. that's what it looked like out here too... just too much water avalanche to even think about making it out to the break...

There was at least one wedgy peak that was easily DOH+ in Central Jerz.. I got a good lesson in humility. Hopefully someone here caught a few snapshots and posts them. There were a handful of guys making some bombs and a handful of guys getting destroyed like me. But yeah, by midtide, the paddle out was almost impossible.

Love the shots of the toobs & lineup over your shoulder. It really gives a good sense of the size.