LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nj 2/27/13

great pic ryan.im curious to know,what time did it clean up.i made the dawn patrol yesterday and guess it was still onshore when i got out.it was foggy,couldnt even see the sets comin in,outer bars breakin solid 10-12 footers.i went home at 11am,and later that day the pics started pouring in.when i was out,it was a washing machine,grande sets of whitewater.i surfed sea bright yesterday morning,had to drive through foot deep flooded roads,all the businesses are still wrecked and out of business.havnt been over there since sandy.i dont get all the spot jockin shyt,because i was the only guy out for miles.my grandma lives there so i got to park at her place,but if u dont know anyone over there,the cops will probably tow your car.sandyhook still closed,empty sandbars for miles.if i went out a few hours later probably wouldve scored bigtime

cepriano... yea, Sea Bright is still in shambles. Hope your grandmother didn't suffer too much. No power to a lot of the vacant, beat up blocks of used-to-be homes and businesses. Still a curfew, too... at least on side streets. Sandy Hook is locked down 'till summer... essential personnel only right now, through pretty much Memorial Day. We'll see if they even open up then.

Wow, good stuff man. I couldn't help but picture Will Farrell with a cowbell through the entire video, but seriously, great shots.

I checked it at 7 am and it looked like total VAS- the wind switched sometime between 12 and 2

Here's a pic they posted over on the nynjsurf website. I can say this was easily the size yesterday with even bigger bombs. I didn't go out. That size is above my level.

I went out today though and it was fun. Chest- head is perfect for me. Feb 2-27 surf.jpg

Chest to head today went out at around 10 came in at 1. Brought the log out. Tough paddle out especially at the higher tide but I managed. Got a few nice waves, much bigger then the stomach-chest prediction

Awesome Vid,water looks tasty.One guy who knows how to work a Go Pro.