LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Bradenton

Bradenton

Presenting at a conference at New College and saw the Gulf was up this week. My schedule is surprisingly some what open ...so I got time to surf and stoked that the stars have hopefully aligned for a gulf coast sesh.

Issue: wind conditions likely mean the wifey is not gonna paddle out thus limiting water time (although the beaches do look epic...we'll see how it plays out). I have found no city surfing restrictions posted online and I have a rough idea of places to hit/ avoid.

Question: Not looking for anything specific but it looks like North to South I have 3 do-able options for a surgical strike... Bradeton/holmes stretch of beach...Lido Key... Siesta Key. Trying to limit it down. Any local thoughts or insight for the area?

lido key at the beach pavilion is usually fun, twin piers in bradenton is fun but gets crowded

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. Need something J-ville way. hit me up.

Anna maria will have good waves on sunday with this due W and the winds early will be offshore. white ave is the spot to be. I am a student at New College! Small world!