Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

could i ware a 3/2 Flash Bomb plus in 50 degree water?

could i ware a 3/2 Flash Bomb plus in 50 degree water?

Images
    Just don't "were" it or you could be in trouble next full moon.

NO! you can't!! it's strictly forbidden!

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    Just don't "were" it or you could be in trouble next full moon.
    HA!

Cat, you can wear whatever you want. Comfort level depends on what you're used to.

I'm a wuss, so I'm breaking out the hood when it gets around 50. Still wearing a 4/3 Drylock, 4 mil booties and 3 mil gloves. Really a little too toasty on sunny days no matter what the air temp but I've always gotten ice cream headaches easily.

ok thanks, i think it will work now after reading that zaGaffer

Too cold for me. However, I think I could work with it if I had booties and gloves. Water temp is 52 here, and I just wear a 4/3 regular suit without boots/gloves. It is comfy.

my grandpappy gave his life flyin bombing raids over Berlin just so you could wear that 3/2 in 50 degree water.

Yea man you could wear a 3/2 in 35 degree water... You'll just likely be chilly! Haha It all depends on what you can personally endure bruhhhh

well i mean in my 4/3 flash bomb im warm in it and im thinking that a 3/2 flash bomb plus could be just fine

"Flash Bomb" tech is not warmer... just faster wicking/drying. 50 degree water is 50 degree water... one degree away from being in the 40s... and nowhere near warm enough for me to put on a 3/2.