LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

6'2" Stretch Quad $475

Selling my like new Stretch PUG (Quad). I rode this board once for about an hour. The dimensions are 6'2 x 21 X 2.6. Board has deck channels and glassed with EPX Epoxy/Marko foam, super strong and light. Paid $775 bucks for it at REAL this Summer. Board is on the Outer Banx. Hit me up...JJ cell# 252-475-8888
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great, now there's drool on my keyboard. Sweet board, would be perfect for me if it wasn't on the other side of the great divide. Just out of curiousity, why didn't you like it?
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Feb 28, 2013 at 07:10 PM.

I loved the board just needed money for repairs done to my Truck...and I kinda have a quiver so the wife...well you know the rest

Someone buy this board. Dammmmnnn, more drool on keyboard. Wheeez da JUICE. I would trade you my Qualifier if you're interested? Did I just write that!!!

Man, you should give the Swellers one more day or two at this and then put this board on the erBB classified. I bet you it goes in a day for $4 bills plus shipping.

Too bad Xmas is already past or some magi could bring me it. That and a purple neon green MegaMind.

......or a 5'10.....

Got a few Hits on my Stretch but not really wanting to ship this board. I am willing to travel say north to VB...but thats about as far as i will travel

Man, if only that board were a 5'8"....