Thread: New Vb video

New Vb video

Vb Nugget Session - http://www.youtube.com/user/trashnmore Feb. 27-13

Images
    Was that dood really towing into that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobx View Post
    Was that dood really towing into that?
    easily agree

Welcome to the Wildlyfe boys. i really dont think they can Surf anymore without a ski. i havent seen them in the water without it in a long time. just rich, lazy cats

I'm really hoping that this was trashnmores "outtakes" video... as the crappy surfing (mostly) really doesn't do justice to the great waves of Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    I'm really hoping that this was trashnmores "outtakes" video... as the crappy surfing (mostly) really doesn't do justice to the great waves of Wednesday.
    I was thinking the same thing about the waves. I thought Wednesday was pretty much SOLID everywhere! those waves just look kind of funky and sectiony.

Welcome to the Wildlyfe boys. i really dont think they can Surf anymore without a ski. i havent seen them in the water without it in a long time. just rich, lazy cats
    With all this tow at hating on numerous threads I was wondering when someone was going to bring this up. Why are they doing 4ft warp speed ally-oops on knee high waves in their videos?... now you know. IDK. Not a hater those guys rip regardless...think it could be a tool to get down maneuvers really fast with out waiting for waves or dealing with mush. They were doing when I lived there 5 years ago...

8. that was painful to watch

Heres the thing about 1st street... Those guys thought they were SHREDDING