Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Fake-age

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Salvia folks, Salvia...
    I got a couple friends who experimented with this stuff, pretty intense from what i hear. One really liked it and did lots of it, the other it scared the crap out of and he never touched it again. I personally stick to the all natural ganj, but to each their own

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,832
    Images
    6
    Never did Salvia, but I can say with certainty DMT is physiologically safer than acetomenophen(Tylenol), endogenous to the human brain(and many other places in nature), but you will experience otherworldly realms and what feel like G-force type pressure rendering you immobile for a solid 15 minutes. Pretty scary...I prefer psilocybin(another benign tryptamine). Sorry, don't want to talk too much about drugs as I've seen some folks get offended...but at least you don't have to worry about getting carded. I do not condone the use of anything, especially if one is lacking the psychological constitution needed to safely endure such experiences.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,322
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I got a couple friends who experimented with this stuff, pretty intense from what i hear. One really liked it and did lots of it, the other it scared the crap out of and he never touched it again. I personally stick to the all natural ganj, but to each their own
    It's all natural. I have one of it's close cousins growing in some of my flower beds. I asked the wife why she didn't plant the real thing... she told me this stuff was more tasty to cook with.... It's called Sage.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    It's all natural. I have one of it's close cousins growing in some of my flower beds. I asked the wife why she didn't plant the real thing... she told me this stuff was more tasty to cook with.... It's called Sage.
    I'm familiar, what I meant by "all natural" was the tried tested and proven green stuff. My buddy gave me some of the leaves from the Salvia plant but I don't think I ever did anything with them, had no desire. I just don't experiment like that, but I hear it's bat sh*t crazy. He bought his online which was strange, but it did the trick from what he says.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CMSsurf21 View Post
    id chief was one of the most reliable until it got down...
    Not shut down....

  6. Being 21 sucks, bars suck, paying $5 a beer sucks, basically everything sucks about being 21 besides airports during layovers. Enjoy being under 21, and the adventure of finding beer without just going to the store. Stop wishing your life away, you will have more years over 21 than under, and plenty of time to blow 60 bucks a night on Miller Light while being packed into a small bar just so you can hope to socialize with chicks. Wait till your parents go out of town and throw a rager (bars have rules, your house does not). You dont need an ID to buy beer.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,322
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Being 21 sucks, bars suck, paying $5 a beer sucks, basically everything sucks about being 21 besides airports during layovers. Enjoy being under 21, and the adventure of finding beer without just going to the store. Stop wishing your life away, you will have more years over 21 than under, and plenty of time to blow 60 bucks a night on Miller Light while being packed into a small bar just so you can hope to socialize with chicks. Wait till your parents go out of town and throw a rager (bars have rules, your house does not). You dont need an ID to buy beer.
    2nd time I agree with you now. What the hell is the world coming to?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Yeah, because it's awesome and totally un-selfish to jeopardize some poor sap's business, livelihood and that of his employees and their families in your effort to be totally awesomely cool and all counter-culture idontgiveafuk about your stupid laws because I know better self.

    Brilliant!
    or you just want a case o beer

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Never did Salvia, but I can say with certainty DMT is physiologically safer than acetomenophen(Tylenol), endogenous to the human brain(and many other places in nature), but you will experience otherworldly realms and what feel like G-force type pressure rendering you immobile for a solid 15 minutes. Pretty scary...I prefer psilocybin(another benign tryptamine). Sorry, don't want to talk too much about drugs as I've seen some folks get offended...but at least you don't have to worry about getting carded. I do not condone the use of anything, especially if one is lacking the psychological constitution needed to safely endure such experiences.
    Really? whether you agree with it or not, drugs are illegal. so to say you prefer them over alcohol because of the fear of getting carded is borderline retarded. pretty sure the fear of going to jail trumps the fear of getting carded....

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,832
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by fins369 View Post
    Really? whether you agree with it or not, drugs are illegal. so to say you prefer them over alcohol because of the fear of getting carded is borderline retarded. pretty sure the fear of going to jail trumps the fear of getting carded....
    That's why I didn't want to open this can of worms...legal status has no influence in my preferred Choice of mind altering substances. I get nothing from alcohol other than a buzz that doesn't do much for me, whereas the infrequent use of plant psychedelics for me is fulfilling and reinforces my personal worldview. More importantly, there's a thing called the LD50 profile, every drug has one, look at the profiles of various drugs and you'll be surprised at what you find. Last thing I'm saying about "drugs" here.