LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fake-age

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Salvia folks, Salvia...
    I got a couple friends who experimented with this stuff, pretty intense from what i hear. One really liked it and did lots of it, the other it scared the crap out of and he never touched it again. I personally stick to the all natural ganj, but to each their own

Images
    Never did Salvia, but I can say with certainty DMT is physiologically safer than acetomenophen(Tylenol), endogenous to the human brain(and many other places in nature), but you will experience otherworldly realms and what feel like G-force type pressure rendering you immobile for a solid 15 minutes. Pretty scary...I prefer psilocybin(another benign tryptamine). Sorry, don't want to talk too much about drugs as I've seen some folks get offended...but at least you don't have to worry about getting carded. I do not condone the use of anything, especially if one is lacking the psychological constitution needed to safely endure such experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I got a couple friends who experimented with this stuff, pretty intense from what i hear. One really liked it and did lots of it, the other it scared the crap out of and he never touched it again. I personally stick to the all natural ganj, but to each their own
    It's all natural. I have one of it's close cousins growing in some of my flower beds. I asked the wife why she didn't plant the real thing... she told me this stuff was more tasty to cook with.... It's called Sage.

It's all natural. I have one of it's close cousins growing in some of my flower beds. I asked the wife why she didn't plant the real thing... she told me this stuff was more tasty to cook with.... It's called Sage.
    I'm familiar, what I meant by "all natural" was the tried tested and proven green stuff. My buddy gave me some of the leaves from the Salvia plant but I don't think I ever did anything with them, had no desire. I just don't experiment like that, but I hear it's bat sh*t crazy. He bought his online which was strange, but it did the trick from what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by CMSsurf21 View Post
    id chief was one of the most reliable until it got down...
    Not shut down....

6. Being 21 sucks, bars suck, paying $5 a beer sucks, basically everything sucks about being 21 besides airports during layovers. Enjoy being under 21, and the adventure of finding beer without just going to the store. Stop wishing your life away, you will have more years over 21 than under, and plenty of time to blow 60 bucks a night on Miller Light while being packed into a small bar just so you can hope to socialize with chicks. Wait till your parents go out of town and throw a rager (bars have rules, your house does not). You dont need an ID to buy beer.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Being 21 sucks, bars suck, paying $5 a beer sucks, basically everything sucks about being 21 besides airports during layovers. Enjoy being under 21, and the adventure of finding beer without just going to the store. Stop wishing your life away, you will have more years over 21 than under, and plenty of time to blow 60 bucks a night on Miller Light while being packed into a small bar just so you can hope to socialize with chicks. Wait till your parents go out of town and throw a rager (bars have rules, your house does not). You dont need an ID to buy beer.
    2nd time I agree with you now. What the hell is the world coming to?

Yeah, because it's awesome and totally un-selfish to jeopardize some poor sap's business, livelihood and that of his employees and their families in your effort to be totally awesomely cool and all counter-culture idontgiveafuk about your stupid laws because I know better self.

Brilliant!
    or you just want a case o beer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    bro, bro. Here is what you do. Find someone who is 21 (not 30 because they don't have time for your sh*t) that REMOTELY looks like you and offer him a fifty for his ID. Helps if you know them... Dont be cheap, you are sending a man to hell and back (the DMV). It doesn't have to be prefect, I was a 6'4 28 year old for most of my late teens (I'm lucky if im 6' with shoes on). Oh but the point, there is no substitute for the real thing, the halogram, the bar code, etc.
    who would be stupid enough to assume all the liability that could go along with that kind of deal? for $50, no less?

to the op, i have 2 words: Silk Road

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Are you serious??? you might as well get on here and ask where can score some good weed, cocaine, lot lizards, etc.
    ....ibid....