LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fake-age

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Never did Salvia, but I can say with certainty DMT is physiologically safer than acetomenophen(Tylenol), endogenous to the human brain(and many other places in nature), but you will experience otherworldly realms and what feel like G-force type pressure rendering you immobile for a solid 15 minutes. Pretty scary...I prefer psilocybin(another benign tryptamine). Sorry, don't want to talk too much about drugs as I've seen some folks get offended...but at least you don't have to worry about getting carded. I do not condone the use of anything, especially if one is lacking the psychological constitution needed to safely endure such experiences.
    Really? whether you agree with it or not, drugs are illegal. so to say you prefer them over alcohol because of the fear of getting carded is borderline retarded. pretty sure the fear of going to jail trumps the fear of getting carded....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fins369 View Post
    Really? whether you agree with it or not, drugs are illegal. so to say you prefer them over alcohol because of the fear of getting carded is borderline retarded. pretty sure the fear of going to jail trumps the fear of getting carded....
    That's why I didn't want to open this can of worms...legal status has no influence in my preferred Choice of mind altering substances. I get nothing from alcohol other than a buzz that doesn't do much for me, whereas the infrequent use of plant psychedelics for me is fulfilling and reinforces my personal worldview. More importantly, there's a thing called the LD50 profile, every drug has one, look at the profiles of various drugs and you'll be surprised at what you find. Last thing I'm saying about "drugs" here.

Images
    I get nothing from alcohol other than a buzz that doesn't do much for me, whereas the infrequent use of plant psychedelics for me is fulfilling and reinforces my personal worldview. More importantly, there's a thing called the LD50 profile, every drug has one, look at the profiles of various drugs and you'll be surprised at what you find. Last thing I'm saying about "drugs" here.
    you mean like being familiar with the lethal dose required to kill half the members of a tested population? i think there's an app for that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    you mean like being familiar with the lethal dose required to kill half the members of a tested population? i think there's an app for that.
    That's exactly what I was referencing, wasn't aware of the app though...but case in point, people that try to get off on tylenol w/ codeine and take too much get sick from the tylenol before the codeine(not my thing, just an example).

Images
    That's exactly what I was referencing, wasn't aware of the app though...but case in point, people that try to get off on tylenol w/ codeine and take too much get sick from the tylenol before the codeine(not my thing, just an example).
    i was kidding about the app....

i'm a cop and everyone who responded to this thread is being arrested

Quote Originally Posted by james89 View Post
    i'm a cop and everyone who responded to this thread is being arrested
    Ha! Not worried about cops. Now the Feds are something to worry about.

I smell bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by fins369 View Post
    Salvia IS NOT ILLEGAL.