LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Man i miss Entourage
    They're coming out with a full length movie soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Necker View Post
    My eyes are killing me after every session. Which surf Eyewear works? Polarized?
    For a second there, I thought I came up with a revolutionary idea, but looks like some d*ck came up with it first, here's your best bet...........http://www.popsci.com/technology/art...ace-sunglasses

Me and my buddies like our seaspecs. We don't have a problem with fogging up. You see better without glasses, but then your eyes get radiated. A local surfing legend died of eye melanoma this year, from years of surfing. You gotta decide what's most important to you.

I've worn the Dakine hat during mid-day surfs in CR and, you're right Gaffer, it's annoying in decent-sized surf.
    On the other hand, gringo skin like mine is no bueno in the cooker sun the first couple days, so the lid helps.
    Just another trade-off. Like Betty said: what's important to you.

Sea Specs: tried 'em for east coast DP.
    Sometimes they fog & sometimes they don't. (Depends what I'm thinking about.)
    But after the sun is up, they're a hindrance.

Just for the helluva it, I coated the outside of the Sea Specs lenses with RainX; it actually helped the beading.

Images
    I prefer a welding helmet with a #10 lens, its a multipurpose thing, saves your eyes and its really good head protection....