Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
I love when people drink the kool-aid. Both democrats and republicans won't touch it because they will get the votes. I'm sure the people you use are legal, lol. Either way, most illegals are on government aid, food stamps, welfare and housing assistance. People think they are hard workers when almost 77% get government handouts and they don't pay taxes. People would do those jobs and used to at a higher rate. These people have come in and lowered the wage to 5/hr. You can't live on that or pay any rent unless you live like illegals do (10 people in a house). It's sad that they lowered the wage were people can't even take the jobs. It's not a matter of not wanting to do the jobs. When people take those jobs, they then need government handouts too because illegals lowered the wage.
I mean, Im with you brother. Im not captain save the illegals... Im simply saying that if you truly are "illegal" all you get is medical treatment in a hospital... Without a legit social security # etc, you get no aide. You get no welfare and you get no hand outs... Plain and simple... Now, if you are illegal, with good documents, thats another story.... but illegals fly under the radar and dont use goverment assistance. And if they use a bogus ID, they still have to pay taxes that go into our economy that they never get back... they wont file their taxes...

And what state has a $5.00 an hour wage? CA is $8.00, and SC where I live now is $7.25... We pay guys minimum $9.00 an hour to wash dishes...