LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VB Session 3/6

Hybrid View

VB Session 3/6

Scored possibly all-time NE VB today. Hope some others got on it. Super slight offshores, reeeling barrels. Waiting to see pics. So worth my long kooky paddle out and the the fact that I still dont have full feeling in my hands and feet. Here's to this system bringing a couple more sessions like that over the next couple days!

Watched it at lunch It was going off!

Now I'm back at my desk. GRRRRRRRR! F^(#!*&$(*@

That pic was solid shoulder high and bigger on the sets with nowone out. I sat there and wached it for 30 mins with my boards sitting at the house because I'm an idiot for trusting surf forecasting sites (all of them) and not listening to the bouy and wind report this morning before going to work. It won't happen again.

Surfed the pier this afternoon between 12 and 2, awesome conditions. shoulder to head high with clean offshore conditions. paddle out was a ***** but just epic conditions all around

going out tomorrow afternoon and early friday morning in ocnj, ill let you know how it is

That pic is sick

There were tubes to be had everywhere, was a great stoke out in the water all around in va beach for the guys who got out.

Quote Originally Posted by jd684099 View Post
    There were tubes to be had everywhere, was a great stoke out in the water all around in va beach for the guys who got out.

Yeah, 1st street was so fun and only like 5 other guys out when I floated out next to the rocks.

Hatteras turned nuts before dark...glad the vb boys scored