LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave priority

If you drop in on sunny, he fights you... if Sunny's kid drops in on you... Sunny fights you...

If Sunny's kid drops in on you and you pull a "Fitzy Torpedo" you better be redy to rumble!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    If you drop in on sunny, he fights you... if Sunny's kid drops in on you... Sunny fights you...

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    If Sunny's kid drops in on you and you pull a "Fitzy Torpedo" you better be redy to rumble!
    Going on the idea that I will never be anywhere near sunny....
    Im a lot bigger than sunny... I just checked his wikepedia page out.... If he wants a piece of the "fitzy torpedo"... well then... load the torpedo bay!!! lol.

I would pay a lot of $ to see that... And it keeps the $ in American hands, so it's a win/win!!!

I would pay a lot of $ to see that... And it keeps the $ in American hands, so it's a win/win!!!
    Question is who you got your money on?

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    But kudos for cold water surfing.
    "cold water surfing" LMFAO!

to the op, as others have already said, you were in the wrong, regardless of whether you were "up first". that's not the indicator, positioning is.

It does not matter who is up first. a longboard can catch the shoulder section of a wave before a shortboarder can catch the peak. The shortboarder still has priority, as he is inside and on the critical part of the wave.

Fitz 100%.... You saw the Fitzy Torpedo! It's been banned in 7 states for being so bad ass!
    Sunny wouln't last one round

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Question is who you got your money on?

Fitz 100%.... You saw the Fitzy Torpedo! It's been banned in 7 states for being so bad ass!
    Sunny wouln't last one round
    Yeah that's true, the ole Fitzpedo is a nasty manuever I wouldn't wanna F with. Plus he sits waaaaaaaay outside so Sunny would definitely lose.

Don't f*** with angry surfers.
    Duly noted. Don't wanna be an angry surfer and wouldn't want to confront them. That being said... I'm gonna take this discussion and move on to less crowded, more laid back breaks. thx