LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I remember my first winter suit. It was a handy down. Busted and cracked seams sewn up and it completely flushed every time you went deeper than your chest. Good times.

LOL No doubt dude !
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    If ya gotta ask...

supposed to be int he 50's this weekend... give it a shot let us know how it goes...

Rhode island was firing today

i surfed in my board shorts yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    supposed to be int he 50's this weekend... give it a shot let us know how it goes...
    But the water is under 40

on a side note your head looses about 5-10 % of your body heat , the 2/3's of body heat applies to babies due to the fact their head is disproportional to their bodies. your hands / feet / head give off the same amount of heat in adults .

This has been my first winter surfing. I'm in VB, the water is 42, and a 4/3 has worked for me so far. I start feeling cold after a little over an hour, depending on the wind. But I'm over 50. A hood is also a plus when it's windy. Even with a hood, I sometimes have ringing in my ears for an hour or so after I'm out.

you should wear ear plugs

Images
    Ya don't be a kook...
    Just cause its the first week in march and spring is almost here - doesn't mean the waters warm. Wait till may for your 3/2
    Also read up about surfers/swimmers ear...