LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Little advice from yer ol' Uncle Cheech. Take care of yourself when your young so you can keep doing what you love later in life. What a surprize you'll have when you realize yer an old geeze. Do I wish I'da taken better care of my ears and knees? NAH! but you might.

Quote Originally Posted by T Plugs View Post
    ok I have been surfing the past three winters in my 3/2 with 5 mm boots and gloves w/ hood.. so I dont get cold easily...think I can get away with not wearing a hood tomorrow? I can't find mine and am not missing out on this swell.
    did you survive?

Images
    I have a oneill mutant 5/4. Went out at Matunuck today, for like 3 hours with 5 mil. boots, 2 mil. hood, (comes with suit) and 6 mil. gloves. FIRING. Offshore winds and overhead barrels. My dad went out in a 3/2 today as well. HAHA! 3 mil. boots too!

Images
    Sorry guys, forget that comment, I accidently switched windows then posted it. Thought it was the same thread.

went and surfed today from 8-12 and look at me i made it lol's not saying i didnt almost lose it from the blood rushing away from my head but it wasn't that cold....and those say -he who surfs with a friend has someone to drag his retarded ass to the shore if he passes out from blood not making it to the brain fast enough lol but cheers hope everyone scored today