LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

witch is warmer?

is the drylock by excel warmer than the flash bomb by ripcurl? i no they are two very good suits but quite expensive so i one to no witch is better.

Quote Originally Posted by catmaster2 View Post
    is the drylock by excel warmer than the flash bomb by ripcurl? i no they are two very good suits but quite expensive so i one to no witch is better.

witch is better.

i dont know* i have infinity 654 by excel. very warm and flexable was in it for a few hours today with 37 degree water temps. ive had a few xcels and heard good things about drylock though...

Images
    have a 5/4 flash bomb and have not gotten cold in it at all this winter . surf nj

I also have a 5/4 flash bomb and it's very warm. I don't know about the xcels, but the flash bombs dry super fast. They aren't totally dry in 20-30 minutes, but the inside is reasonably dry and much nicer to put on for a second session.

the one that fits you better. the high end suits of all brands are technologically about the same, so it ultimately comes down to fit. if you're a slender, beanpole body type, the xcel will prob. fit you better than the rip curl, but if you tend to a more "average" or stocky body type, the rc will prob. fit better.

& for the love of christ, posiden, neptune, allah, the flying spaghetti monster, or whatever other deity you choose to worship, please, PLEASE work on your grammar. reading your posts makes me want to shoot puppies.

I, being a beanpole, love my Drylock 4/3. I'm 6'3" and little over 165--wear a medium tall. My "little" brother who is actually about the same size as me but a little shorter and a little thicker wears a Flash Bomb in Large. This weekend we were in the same water for the same amount of time, warm in 52 deg water. The Drylock takes longer to dry because of the tight-knit charcoal fleece, it's not like the fluffy stuff on the inside of the Flash Bomb.

I will tell you this, the Airprene in the Drylock is very effective--especially when the sun is out. It's like having a heater on your chest and back.

[QUOTE=Erock;158140]I, being a beanpole, love my Drylock 4/3. I'm 6'3" and little over 165--QUOTE]

Dude... eat something. lol.

deep-sea-diving-suit-circa-1882.jpg

I have one of these. I am never cold, a little tough to paddle though. Protects me from witches too. Their spells cannot penetrate the iron.

Images
    [QUOTE=MFitz73;158143]
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I, being a beanpole, love my Drylock 4/3. I'm 6'3" and little over 165--QUOTE]

Dude... eat something. lol.
    That's what I'm talking about....LOL. I'm 6'1 210......I can come down to WB and get you a burger Erock!!